Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Elfish RP of magic and adventure! XD

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 12th, 2008, 2:24 pm

Ayaka giggled, "Good morning! I got to see Aura and fell asleep so I couldn't wait for you daddy..you got back too late." Ayaka smiled, "Mommy went somewhere so I couldn't say good morning to her. Did mommy tell you I healed her?" Ayaka was now beaming and giggled.

``````

Kona thought as they were flying back, "Your right...something is strange...why would destroy it...and what did he mean by spicing things up? I don't get it...I mean there wasn't an explosion or anything..." Kona was now in deep thought. "Maybe that guy just went completely insane or something.." Then they were now soaring over Luminaria and you could see people in the city as well.

As they were flying Kona was feeling a bit weird. Her vision got a little blurry too and she shook it off and flew faster. After awhile they were now in the forest but Kona was feeling more weak so she could barely hold up Shenji now. She then stopped flying and landed on the ground in the forest. As she landed she was breathing a little harder now, "Sorry I need to get a rest from flying." Kona then started to walk towards the camp.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby 0048 » June 12th, 2008, 2:37 pm

Ri laughed at first but was thinking to himself where would hse have gone.... and he hugged Ayaka "you did? I'm sure she was very proud of you"

Shenji looked to Kona "Are you allright? I dont think ive ever seen you this worn out just from flying around a bit"

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 12th, 2008, 2:45 pm

Kona nodded, "Yes maybe its from the other day as well, I dont know. Kinda of tired..." She then almost tripped over a log, "Whoops..man I should probably take a nap or something when i get back. I feel weird." She walked for a bit and saw the camp up ahead.

Clove then saw Shenji and Kona and jumped up, "Ahhh!! Your back! Good I'm glad you two are alright."

Kona nodded, "Yes well didn't go how I planned either." She then sat down on the log and ate some more food.

Clove then hugged Shenji.

`````````

Ayaka smiled, "Daddy you should come to the camp with the others...its more fun with you there."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby 0048 » June 12th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Ri smiled "well, I'll try. would you be so Kind as to lead me there? "

~~

Shenj smiled and hugged Clove in return and whisperd in her ear "keep an eye on Kona. something isnt quite right. I'll tell you later"

Then he sat down and saw the food and his eyes lit up and he rushed over and got some

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 12th, 2008, 3:07 pm

Clove nodded but was confused. She looked over at Kona who looked really tired.

Clove sat down next to her, "Hey Kona why you look so down?"

Kona looked at her, "Oh no its nothing just kinda of tired thats all." She started to feel dizzy again, "Ughh I think i'm going to lie down." Kona got up and almost fell but laid down by and tree and went to sleep.

Clove looked at Kona worried.

```

Ayaka grabbed Ri's hand and careful led him abck to the camp, "Lookie lookie I found Daddy!!"
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby 0048 » June 12th, 2008, 3:09 pm

Ri looked very weak still and managed to lean up against a tree. "hello." then he saw Kona and looked at her "whats wrong with her?"

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 12th, 2008, 3:40 pm

Clove looked up, "Ah I see your feeling better. She said she was tired..." Clove looked at bit worried.

Ayaka ran up to Kona and pushed her, "Mommy!! Wake up and stop being lazy." Kona opened her eyes but was very weak and her vision was blurry. "Oh Ayaka sorry but mommy isn't feeling well right now." Kona was able to say.

Ayaka got confused and sad, "Mommy.." Kona tried to sit up but she was now struggling and once she did she felt nausated and things seemed to sway all around her, "I'm alright see?" She was trying to convince Ayaka now and even maybe herself. But then she turned around and threw up in the bushes and leaned against the tree so she wouldn't fall over.

Ayaka ran over to Aura, "Auntie!! Mommy is sick!! Can we heal her?"
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby 0048 » June 12th, 2008, 3:59 pm

Ri looked at Clove and shook his head "not exactly. but, could you deny that smiling face?" he pointed to Ayaka. then Ri started drifting bakc out of conciousness only aware that Kona was sik so he wasnt worried as people do get sickj

Aura fround "I'm afraid mommy is sick shes not injured honey. its much different and its best to let mommy rest and get better as her body will take care of it" Aura looked at Kona and was worried

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 12th, 2008, 4:25 pm

Kona then fell back asleep as she leaned against the tree.

Ayaka made Ri lay down by her and Aura and fixed up some nice pillows for him, "Daddy I can sing you to sleep." Ayaka giggled.

Ryo started sneezing now as something in the air made him do so.

Kona started to get chills and started having nightmares as she suddenly jerked back awake. She then tried to get up which used all of her strength and she even tried to use magic to help her but it only made things worse. She tried to walk over to wher the others were but fell since she had no energy or strength. WHat is worng with me...I've never been this bad before..

Ayaka started to sing which she had kona's singing voice which was quiet lovely.

Kona looked at Ayaka and smiled as went back to sleep. Clove looked over and saw Kona again and just had a bad feeling. Then she turned to Shenji, "Hey Shenji...did anything strange happen to you all when you went to the dark elf village?"
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby 0048 » June 12th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Shenji shrugged "the guy broke his necklace that protects against magic for some reason but other thna that not really."

Ri smiled "that would be lovely dear"

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 12th, 2008, 4:59 pm

Clove looked at Kona, "Thats strange..he broke it? Hmmm...well maybe I'm just overeacting but I have this bad feeling for some reason."

Ayaka kept singing as she swayed a little. Ryo just smirked while doing magic as he listened.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby 0048 » June 12th, 2008, 5:18 pm

Shenji smiled looking at Ayaka. "it would be nice to have a kid." he said as he leaned back against a tree and looked up to the sky

Ri slowly drifted off to unconciousness he had a dream of his kids crying and everyone except Kona was missing. he was not there either since he was seeing it as a out of body experience kind of thing. then everything went dark and a image of him Ryo flahsed before him and an image of his older brother Zalis who he had killed

(finally going to give him a picture lol)

and here is i guess what kipp looked like and will look like

They are the eldest of Ri's brothers Ri is the youngest Jarrin and Horgh were the middle kids and i dunno if we'll see them again

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 12th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Clove was now blushing terribly now that he said that. "I see umm Shenji actually I was thinking since like all of the action is pretty much over...I mean I know we are fighters and all and I've been one almost my entire life. But maybe we could settle down I mean if you want to.." Clove was now really red with embarrassment that she even said anything about it. She never even thought about anything of a sort her entire life and she thought she would die an old lonely women since she was a killer and all.

Ayaka smiled as she finished her song and looked at Aura and giggled as she sat next to her.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby 0048 » June 12th, 2008, 5:47 pm

Shenji looked over to her and laughed "are you serious?" he said making fun of her "you actually think your a mother type?"

Aura kissed Ayaka's cheek "that was a lovely song honey"

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 12th, 2008, 5:53 pm

Ayaka smiled, "Thanks Auntie."

Clove was almost in tears now, "I know your right, I mean I never had a family really so I wouldn't know how to be one anyways. You can find yourself another women if you'd like. I'll go on fighting like I usually do. I would be an awkwards mom type anyways." She straighten up and tried to cover her hurt.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone