Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin

What characters are HOT! and what ones are not? Discuss it here and let the arguing begin.

Moderator: Greg

How do you rate Kenshin?

Cute, very cute
58%
He's ok
24%
Don't really care for him
18%

Total votes : 45

Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin

Postby Kitamai » May 27th, 2005, 4:33 pm

How about Kenshin? Love the eyes, the hair, and he is pretty respective. He is strong, coragious and cares for people. He has a dark past and he is trying to 'Wash the blood off his hands'.

Image[/img]
Kitamai

Postby sakura_flower16 » May 27th, 2005, 9:16 pm

not my type of guy lol >.> but he's not ugly either ^.^
sakura_flower16
Fresh Meat

Postby Idre » May 28th, 2005, 6:13 am

Hehe, I agree with Sakura_flower. He's not ugly buuut.... his nose! Way too pointy :shock: I bet he can stick someones eye out with it. But then again, everyone in that show have pointy noses. :P
Idre

a "male" opinion

Postby Drake » June 1st, 2005, 9:56 pm

I shouldn't even start but...we all know Saito's the real stud. bet you never saw him waltzing around with a fake sword. and kenshin died first.......even though Saito smoked how many packs a day?
Drake

Postby ShioriLynn1 » June 2nd, 2005, 2:37 pm

Psh..Saito..he looks like someone beat him with an ugly stick. I like Kenshin, and he was ten times more injured then saito and he still lasted as long as he did, plus hes got that really cool way he talks ^_^
ShioriLynn1
Fresh Meat

another male opinon

Postby King-Yomi » June 10th, 2005, 2:26 pm

I think there are two many girls voteing on the subject, that i do,
Hes cool but i will have to agree with 1 of the past post his sword is a fake. that it is. if he was realy good he would use a real sword and not kill them. i mean whats his face with the bad sign on his back relized is sword was crap so he uses his fist. it time kenshin takes a hint and get a real sword not that toy he plays with, that he should.
King-Yomi

Postby IBeArchangel » June 12th, 2005, 10:19 am

This guy has a big heart, and I don't think that he should get a new sword because it brings back memories of his past as a manslayer and of Tomoe. He stopped killing after she died, after he killed her. So I think that him having a reversed sword is great. And if anyone wants to know how he got his scar, just ask or watch Samurai X (when Kenshin was a manslayer) That scar is a constant reminder of what he will probably never forgive himself for. (tear)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

I hate anime deaths!

Postby DarkSangoChan » June 24th, 2005, 6:47 pm

I just finished episode 61 and Saito dies in that one! :( I cried! Saito was sooo cool and still is...(tear) Also I know this is off anime but in Trigun when Wolfwood died I was soooo sad! Man i hate it when an anime dies! Its always so sad for the characters and those watching it. :( :cry: Why must they do this to us! Oh the poor anime! Ok im sorry but anyway Kenshin doesnt look to bad 8)
DarkSangoChan

Re: I hate anime deaths!

Postby Rinny_DemonicAura » July 6th, 2005, 10:34 am

DarkSangoChan wrote:I just finished episode 61 and Saito dies in that one! :( I cried! Saito was sooo cool and still is...(tear) Also I know this is off anime but in Trigun when Wolfwood died I was soooo sad! Man i hate it when an anime dies! Its always so sad for the characters and those watching it. :( :cry: Why must they do this to us! Oh the poor anime! Ok im sorry but anyway Kenshin doesnt look to bad 8)
dude... saito doesnt die ¬_¬
Rinny_DemonicAura
Fresh Meat

Postby jinu101 » July 7th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Hehe with the first picture he looks so serious I just stare at him frowning. Than on to the second picture I start giggling cause he looks so carefree! *Huggles Kenshin* Ah I love Kenshin! He's so sweet! ^^
jinu101
Forums Enthusiast

Re: another male opinon

Postby Rinny_DemonicAura » August 3rd, 2005, 7:15 pm

King-Yomi wrote:I think there are two many girls voteing on the subject, that i do,
Hes cool but i will have to agree with 1 of the past post his sword is a fake. that it is. if he was realy good he would use a real sword and not kill them. i mean whats his face with the bad sign on his back relized is sword was crap so he uses his fist. it time kenshin takes a hint and get a real sword not that toy he plays with, that he should.
Dude, the style Kenshin uses, the Hiten Mitsurugi, is a style with very powerful moves destined to kill. Even if he is really good, the best I should say, when he uses them, he ends up killing the people he was fighting because of the sword technique. This is why he uses a sakabatou, that way he can still use his Hiten Mitsurugi style and not kill people at the same time. There you go... If you have something to add, pm me.
Rinny_DemonicAura
Fresh Meat

Postby wimblemimble » August 17th, 2005, 6:35 am

Kenshin is very cute when he's all normal like... the red hair is really... erm... no comment... but he is really adorable, not hawt but cute...
wimblemimble
Level 4 Guard

Postby njiee21 » January 8th, 2006, 5:47 pm

i love kenshin but he's not hott to me. he kind of was when he was known as battousai but when i look at him i can only think of "wat a great guy..." the only way i'd ever think kenshin was hott is if he were described that way in a story.. but even then when it all comes down to it, i love him as a sweet guy. he's described perfectly to me in this one story i absolutely adore, "in these final hours"
njiee21
Forums Initiate

Postby Aserian » January 10th, 2006, 10:57 pm

i agree njiee, he looked better as the battousai but hes not hot
Aserian
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Valkyria_girl » July 29th, 2010, 3:37 am

Kenshin is way better as battosai lol although he's cute most of the times :D But I prefer Aoshi.he's much hotter xD
Valkyria_girl

Next

Return to Anime Characters Hot! Or Not?