Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Vampire Knight

Do you love anime? Post here and discuss your most loved Anime's.

Moderator: Greg

Postby Steve » December 26th, 2008, 8:44 am

I've watched this since I last posted. From what I can remember, it was really good, just a real shame it was so short. It had that relaxed and atmospheric feel, which is what I like.
Steve
Knight

Vampire Knight

Postby DhampirPhi » March 16th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Vampire Knight's great.

Just wondering how far it will go.

It's going at a much faster rate than the manga. :?:
DhampirPhi

Postby kathrin-uchiha » May 14th, 2009, 10:51 am

wow ..my friend told me about it too

it looks awsome .. :D :D

thanx ..keke :)

see ya.. :seeya
kathrin-uchiha

Postby pec3cxc » July 19th, 2009, 7:16 am

I really like the story ^^

at first it looks like its going to be borin'...

but actually it's really cool :D
pec3cxc

Postby arr-chan » August 28th, 2010, 7:39 am

i have read the manga, watched the anime english subbed, and started watching vampire knight english dubbed. if u are going to watch vampire knight please watch it with english subs. the english dubbed version is not only not really out yet (there are only like, 4 episodes i think) and they voice actors are better for the japanese version. the story is really good and u will definitly have a fav character by the end of the anime. mine's kaname,btw. yuki is a total whore as u will know that once u read the mang and/or watch the anime.
arr-chan
Forums Enthusiast

Postby kikisdelivery » October 20th, 2010, 5:47 pm

(season 1 ) if u want to know about vampire knight im an expert. there r 2 seasons. main characters ar:zero,yuki,kaname. 4th episode zero bites yuki cause he starts to turn into a vampire.yuki and zero are realated last names cross.zeros type: bad boy. yukis type :sweet.kanames typehappy,mysterious and relyable.episode 8 yuki sacrafices her self for zero for her blood and she doesnt faint that time.

(season 2)season 2.yuki startes to try to remember her past but shes having problems she trys to look through these books about that winter knight where yuki almost got bitten bye a fuul blood vapire but kaname-sama saved yukis life but then kaname is acting all strange but then yuki is having terrible pain but then kaname bites her befor she breaks and then we find out yuki was a vampire all this time but her mom put a cap on her instinks then zero finds out that yuki is kanames brother.then she is sopposed to be kanames wife if she still wants to ( weird huh) zero is devistated but then yuki is the kurans vampire prinsess then when her instinks awaken after 10 years yuki gets thirsty fo blood and bites kaname.then the enemy of the kuran family trys to get yuki sama buthe almost did but then zero came from turning into a leverl e vampire from himizu ( ididnt mention her because its a surprise )then he takes his vam[ire gun out and kills the enimy of the Kurans.then its almost dawn and zero talks to yuki and yuki bites zero the theres a meraculous ending

thats the end
kikisdelivery

Postby kikisdelivery » October 21st, 2010, 9:12 am

ur a *********** ***** right now mamas boy to u keke
kikisdelivery

Postby arr-chan » February 4th, 2011, 8:26 am

i just wish the ending was better. she and kaname just leave and leave zero behind. i mean what is zero gonna do???? the school probably closed and zero still loves her a lot. she should have stayed with zero because the way the ending turned out a lot of the fans didnt like it. hell, even the author didnt like the ending! but it turned out the way it did. the manga has a different ending and also continues the story but i havent read that yet. :defeat
arr-chan
Forums Enthusiast

Postby someonelovesanime » October 7th, 2011, 10:24 am

Zero is gonna date with me!! hahah thats whats hes gonna do after that yuki left him for Kaname :D XP
someonelovesanime

Previous

Return to Anime Nation!