Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Beasts

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 20th, 2010, 10:04 am

"yes, thank you." Nakra said with a smile, convinced that Akalina would be able to handle herself- or would at least be kept occupied by the other woman.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » June 20th, 2010, 10:07 am

Nakra's room had the same basic furnishings as Akalina's room, with a slightly different layout, and a different series of dresses lying on the table in the middle of the room, "Would you like me to help you try one of them on?"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 20th, 2010, 10:23 am

Nakra looked around at the large room in surprise. When Marilyn spoke however, she snapped back to attention. She looked down at her own dress and then back up at the rack of impressive attire. "O-Oh no... I couldn't possibly."
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » June 20th, 2010, 10:30 am

Marilyn had already picked a few selections of dresses, placing them against her chest to see how they matched her "Dont be so shy, me and the other girls couldn't possibly wear all these old dresses if we wore a new one every day for a year. Ohhh, I like this color on you"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 20th, 2010, 10:37 am

"O-Okay..." Nakra looked down at the dress uncertainly- it was still simple, but much more extravagant than anything she had worn before. "Are you sure it's alright?"
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » June 20th, 2010, 10:42 am

"Yes, of course it is", she murmured, returning to the table to pick out a few new dresses "I must say, you two have certainly defied the expectations of the servants of this household"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 20th, 2010, 7:57 pm

"Thats what Mr. Tom said as well." She replied with a small chuckle. She slipped off her coat and placed it on the large bed- it's size still amazed her, as did the fact that she didn't have to share it eith anyone- and held the dress up in front of her as she gazed into it. "These dresses are almost as pretty as Akalina, aren't they?" her voice was quiet as she looked over the fine attire against her own strange features- it seemed an odd combination to her.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » June 20th, 2010, 8:12 pm

"She is a beauty. No doubt she will grow into an even more beautiful woman", Marilyn murmured, opening the closet to another rack full of dresses, all just as beautiful as the ones on the table, if not more so. "I probably shouldn't ask, but is Akalina really a Chimera? Ive seen a few photos of other Chimera, and she just looks...her features...", she struggled with the right way to describe it, without sounding offensive
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 20th, 2010, 8:27 pm

"Ah- yes, she is." Nakra said quickly. "However, she is more human than most of us. In fact... She insisted on plucking all of the feathers on her body just for this occasion." She sounded slightly uneasy at the last comment. She slipped off her own dress and laid it neatly on the bed next to her coat, before slipping on the peach dress Marilyn had handed her. She looked at her reflection in surprise. What an extravagant culture this truly was. Did people really wear these kinds of clothes all the time?
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » June 20th, 2010, 8:45 pm

"That must have been hard, like the woman from Gift of the Magi who cut her hair", Marilyn murmured, inspecting the dress she had given her to wear "You look wonderful, come, lets go see what Katie has done with little Akalina"

Her room was empty, the lights turned off, and the dresses long since put away "Where on earth did...Ahh, I see", she lead Nakra down to the floor below them, into the Servants quarters. As Marilyn expected, Katie had sat Akalina down in front of her table-mirror and was busily applying make up to the poor young girl, having strange brushes and eye liner being applied and washed off, again and again
"Oh, Marilyn! Im sorry, but after I saw her in this dress, I just had to...Oh Nakra, you look stunning!", Katie's form blocked Akalina's reflection in the mirror "Oh my, would you like to see this little angel?"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 21st, 2010, 8:50 am

"Uh... Y-yes?" Nakra squeaked, almost afraid to see what the woman had done to Akalina.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » June 21st, 2010, 10:18 am

Akalina stood up and turned, as if wanting to add to the suspense. She wore a long, beautiful Chinese red dress, with a small four pointed star patterned all over the cloth. Katie had quickly found the best compliments of makeup for the girl, and it spoke in volumes. Katie had also tied her hair back into buns, completing the look. Akalina's eyes met her big sisters "Save me from this monster..." they almost seemed to say
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 21st, 2010, 3:06 pm

"Uh..." Nakra's ears folded back slightly- Akalina didn't quite look herself this way. "Yes... I hardly recognize her!" Nakra continued, trying to be polite. "H-however, I think that Akalina is still quite tired from our trip... perhaps you should let her rest a bit?"
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » June 21st, 2010, 3:11 pm

"Oh, Katie, we must be getting back to our chores" Marilyn murmured to the blond "I think I can trust the both of you to explore the house. There is a bathhouse outside, next to the pool, if you desire to freshen up" She and Katie bowed by the door to the room, before leaving the two Chimera alone. Akalina sighed, falling on Katie's bed, only slightly less extravagant than her own
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 21st, 2010, 7:50 pm

Nakra sat beside her with a heavy sigh. "...Do you want me to help you get that stuff of your face?" She asked quietly, not quite sure what else to say to this strange situation.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone