Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Assassin RP: Part II

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Inuyashagogirl » January 27th, 2010, 1:25 pm

Ecco took a step back from her when she advanced- he still didn't trust her completely. "There are many other spies in the Syndicate, but how many and who they are, I don't know. As for the Eradication, all I can say is that they work from the shadows and strike form the inside at just the right moments. Its a huge network- theres virtually no way to track every member down." He stopped, remembering the look on Aiden's face when he had found Ecco at the hotel. "B-but thats all I can tell you. The rest you'll have to find out on your own."
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby DanteSilver » January 29th, 2010, 9:07 am

Inuyashagogirl wrote:Ecco took a step back from her when she advanced- he still didn't trust her completely. "There are many other spies in the Syndicate, but how many and who they are, I don't know. As for the Eradication, all I can say is that they work from the shadows and strike form the inside at just the right moments. Its a huge network- theres virtually no way to track every member down." He stopped, remembering the look on Aiden's face when he had found Ecco at the hotel. "B-but thats all I can tell you. The rest you'll have to find out on your own."

"I think you'll find... Ecco Sylent," Ann began as her gaze began metallic and cold once more, "we aren't done with you. Not by a long shot. Behind you there is a door, I want you to walk through that door and into that room, and I want you to do that without so much of a word of resistance, or we'll have a serious problem. Okay?"
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby DanteSilver » January 29th, 2010, 9:11 am

MissMitsuki0524 wrote:"My mother?" Lenn gripped Rosaline, confused, "I don't have one of those..." She stuttered, and looked at Lyle utterly lost, "I-I only have a creator. Janene... Janene made me. I know it." She searched her database in her robotic brain, "There's no information on me existing before this... Absolutely none!" She said, in doubt.

"Why do you think she's my mother?" She asked, keeping Rosaline, now even closer to her.

Lyle had to tread carefully now, she had tightened her grip on Rosaline and of course she did not have an idyllic mother, but a mother nonetheless... "You do have a mother little girl. I know, how about I stop calling you 'little girl' and call you..." he had to make this as genuinely a mistake as he could muster, "hmm, your mother likes the name Lenn, can I call you Lenn?"

Of course, Lyle now knew her name and what she was once she had changed. Although he was not a party to all the specific details that was this project, but he recognised the power she wielded.
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » January 29th, 2010, 9:49 am

Ecco's body tensed. "Damnit, I should have known this would happen.... But if I don't comply, I get the feeling those 'serious problems' won't be pretty." He turned around slowly and walked to the door Ann was speaking of. He cautiously turned the handle and stepped inside, waiting for what was going to come next.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby DanteSilver » January 29th, 2010, 10:41 am

"Don't be afraid Ecco, I'm not trying to kill you," Ann said as she reached the doorway but she stopped there, "this room's the Void. When one person is inside it, it reveals your deepest and most repressed memories. Anything that you may have seen or heard, ever, is recorded somewhere in your head. This room, and these four walls will let you see it, and it'll let me see it too. We'll find Eradication this way."

She put her hand on the handle to begin closing the door, "One more thing Ecco, this room is just between you and I, and so is what's inside your head..." she shut the door and punched in the security code so it would not be able to be opened from the outside. She pushed three parts of the wall beside the door and walked into a secret room that looked into the room.

"Now Ecco, only you can re-open that door, and only from the inside, now, take us to wherever you want to go..."
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » January 29th, 2010, 2:26 pm

Ecco looked around the dark room confused. “The void…? What…” As soon as he spoke, a picture started to come into focus on the walls. It was from Ecco’s eyes, starring at Aiden, a few years younger than he was today.
“Who are you? What do you want?” Ecco asked coldly.
“My name is Aiden! I’d like to talk to you for a few minuets, if you don’t mind.” Aiden replied with a warm smile.
“Well hurry it up, I have to get back to training soon.” He replied impatiently, leaning back against the wall.
“I understand that after your lessons are finished, your master is going to send you to work for the Syndicate.”
“…That’s correct.”
“But you don’t want to do that, do you?” Ecco gave no response.
“They can’t give you what you want, can they? They’ll just use you as a weapon- exactly what everyone considers you even now. They don’t care that really all you want is to be able to feel. Isn’t that right?”
“H-How did you…?!” Ecco stuttered, taking a step back from the man.
“Face it, Ecco. Your chances at a normal life have been ruined- by the Syndicate. So I’ll make you an offer- Join me in destroying the assassin organizations, and I can give you the ability to feel.” Ecco said nothing to that, but Aiden smiled, obviously reacting to his change in expression. “Once Taro gives you a letter for the Syndicate, come to this address.” He handed Ecco a card with information on it. “Oh, but make sure he won’t try to check up on you later on.” He smirked before leaving Ecco to stare down at the Eradication card.
The scene changed to a much more recent one- Ecco and another man were standing in an office, Aiden behind the desk. “Ecco, you’re going to be working under cover in the syndicate starting next month. You still have that letter, right?”
“Yes Sir.” Ecco replied quietly.
“And Devin, you got a hold of those Death dealers, correct?”
“Yes, but…” The man replied hesitantly.
“But what?”
“Well, to be honest, these tactics are cowardly! I thought we were going to be fighting the assassins, not picking them off from behind! If this is how we’re going to be operating, I want out!”
Aiden glared up at the man. “Ecco step outside for a minuet, would you?”
The boy complied immediately. Just a few minuets of silence after the door closed, there was a short scream and then more silence. The door opened, and Aiden walked out, his hand covered in blood. He smiled at Ecco. “So then, start preparing to blend in with the syndicate assassins, so you can report back to me every week on what’s happening. I’m counting on you- everyone else in the Syndicate has been a let down so far.” He held up a clipboard containing the names of several undercover Syndicate members.”

Ecco looked up at the screens in shock- he didn’t even remember that even happening- he had locked it out of his conscious memory so he wouldn’t stop trusting Aiden.
“No, this…” His eyes searched the screens, and the frozen frame of Aiden’s bloody hand and the clipboard. “Why is this happening?! I don’t want to remember all this…!” He thought frantically.

(Sorry its so long! >_<)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby HackNaruto » January 29th, 2010, 3:02 pm

Hi everyone. mind if i join the party here? :)
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby DanteSilver » January 29th, 2010, 3:04 pm

(Noooo don't be sorry, it's amazing!)
(Woo you made it!)

Ann looked to her right and the neural transcripts were scribbling down the information as fast as they could. The computer beside them was taking photographs of every frame that the wall put up. She would see the card, Aiden, those names, all of them, at the touch of a button. She took one last look at a screen. The EEG. It was exhibiting too many alpha and beta waves in Ecco's brain at the same time. If he could feel, he'd be suffering a migraine that'd render him unconscious, but due to his extraordinary ability, he felt nothing. He stood there, whilst all the brain cells in his head were dying and screaming for solace.

Ann don't do it...

He deserves, we both know that.

He was used, Ann, you know that he could not have controlled events. He was only a boy then, he's still a boy now.

You don't get to play BOTH SIDES CERBERUS! It doesn't work like that!

He stepped into the Void and he's shown you this, he will show you more, he's finding out things for himself. But you cannot let him stay in there for too long after this... he will die...

I'm counting on it...

"Ecco, Ecco, can you still hear me? Try to focus because your images' clarity are suffering because you're becoming stressed. You may not feel it, but your body is stressed. Try to... relax," she said, satiating her Archetype's conscience. Ann was prepared to see Ecco die, and whilst she did warn him, she was not exactly going to rush in there and save his life.
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby HackNaruto » January 29th, 2010, 3:31 pm

(Course i did lol. u invited me after all ^^)

Name: Ian Sasegawa

Biography: Ian comes from a long line of Assassins. His family have been with The Assassin's Syndicate since the day it was first created. They served the Syndicate very loyally ever since. Ian was a special gifted boy who excelled his ancestors. He got great speed and agility and great strength. He always followed orders without question. Although even though he suppose to get rid of his emotions, he kept them still and well hidden from the others. He was also given the nick name "Silent Strike Ian".

Personality: Calm, relaxed, and serious (only serious on jobs only and when hes around other members), daydreamer, and cheerful.

Weaponry (if applicable): Mani Kati is his sword and partner. This special sword was given only to him. This katana is very light, but very strong at the same time so it would never break. The sword was given to him by a special someone he cares for so much, but havent seen that person after his family taken him to the syndicate.

Abilities (if applicable): Natural Reflex: Can sense danger around him, and when someone try to attack him by surprise, his ability kicks in and would either kill the person or lock him down.
Alignment (if you want): Syndicate

(So wats happening so far?)
Last edited by HackNaruto on January 29th, 2010, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby DanteSilver » January 29th, 2010, 3:41 pm

(Your alignment is who you're loyal to, so your character's alignment would be to the Syndicate. What's happened? Well, the Syndicate is recovering from heavy losses that Eradication inflicted on them. Ann and Ecco are deciphering the grand plan of Eradication in a secret room in the Syndicate's headquarters, and Dante and Leon [two other Assassins] are training. Outside of the Syndicate, the Divine Hand are under attack.. I think that's it, anyone else got anything to add?)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » January 29th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Ecco gripped his head- he was starting to feel the headache from the void. Then scenes of his years of brutal training, Lenn, of Lance, even of the operation Janene had preformed on him flashed by on the screen, giving Ann a thorough glimps into his life thus far. He clutched his head tighter- almost doubling over in pain. The images were a wild mess of blurred memories rushing by rapidly now, like an old film playing over a broken projector. "I-I don't want to see all this again...! Why is it all coming up like this?!" He started backing up in an attempt to reach the door, but before he was even half way there, one scene came up and focused, making him fall to his knees. It was of Aiden again, this time just a few days ago when he had called Ecco down to his office, a few hours before it had been destroyed.
"...can't let her get in your way!" Aiden's voice came in, half way through a sentence.
"She won't, I swear. Besides, if you can convince her, I know she'd be able to kill Ann... thats what you want, isn't it?" Ecco asked, with a slightly annoyed tone to his voice.
"I don't think you understand, Ecco. Thats not what this is about. If you get too attached to Lenn, then you won't be able to do your job- I need your skills, right now especially! I can't have you turning into a soft big brother for that girl."
There was a long pause. "...But maybe thats what I want to do. Maybe I don't want to be an assassin anymore. Maybe I don't want to be part of the Eradication anymore either." Something flew past the side of his head, cutting into his cheek and embedding itself in the wall beside him. He looked over at it- a dagger. When he looked back to the front of him, Aiden was right there, grabbing his collar and slamming his back against the wall.
"You listen to me Ecco, you think you have the right to do that? Hm? Just up and leave the Eradication like that? Well guess what, thats not happening, kid! I own you!! Besides, where would you go once you left? Let me give you a hint: no one in this world WANTS YOU." He was right up in Ecco's face now, practically shouting, with his usual friendly demenor gone completely. "Why the hell do you think your parents abandoned you?! Why do you think that Taro guy barely even treated you like a human?! They didn't want you, the Syndicate doesn't want you, hell, I don't even want you!! You're not good enough to have a place in this world! You're not allowed to make your own desicions- I won't allow it. You're just a tool for me to use in taking over the Assassin's world- Your my weapon, and I'm not going to let you walk away from all this when we are THIS CLOSE to getting our goal!!" His fists were trembling in anger, but he slowly let go of Ecco, who couldn't even find the words to respond to him. Aiden took a deep breath and continued. "Now get out of my sight. Don't let that Lenn girl get in your way, and continue your mission as usual. Oh, and one more thing- nothing thats been said here will leave this room. If I hear that you've been spreading the word about this little... outburst of mine, well, let's just say I've got some... experiments waiting that I need a test subject for. Understand?" He finished coldly, turning his back on the trembling boy.
"...Y....Yes..." Ecco replied horsely before turning and slowly leaving the office.
The screen went blank after that, and Ecco was left in the middle of the once again dark room on his knees, his nails digging into his head tightly enough to draw blood. The physical pain he felt was nothing compared to the emotional suffering he was enduring now- having the coincidence that completely destroyed the confidence he had in Aiden, and in himself brought to the front of his mind was like going through the worst torture imaginable. And the embarrassment of having Ann see it as well was nearly unbearable. "I-I...Deserve this... I deserve this...." He repeated to himself in a nearly inaudible voice, in an attempt to calm himself down and justify the pain he felt.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby DanteSilver » January 29th, 2010, 7:24 pm

If Ann felt any remorse for what she was subjecting Ecco to, she certainly did not show it openly. Ann felt, but at the same time, did not feel at all. It was the consequence of being such a methodical Assassin, raised in this harsh world with nothing but your instincts as your friend. It would be wrong to portray her as a victim of the 'big, bad world' but more of a battle scarred survivor, who vacated her humanity a long time ago.

He's been through enough already Norma, let him go.

He knows he deserves this, so we'll let it continue to a satisfactory conclu--

YOU MEAN WHEN HE'S DEAD, DON'T YOU??
Cerberus never raised her voice at Ann but she must have been really angry to act so uncharacteristically.

He's no use to me dead Cerberus...

Uses? Purposes? I'm beginning to wonder if the Syndicate professed Great Machine is worth your humanity Norma van der Laan. I became your companion because of your deep capacity for love, how you left Neve in order for her to grow and become the woman she is now. But your time in the Syndicate has hollowed you. You're a reflection...
somehow Ann heard a tear drop in her mind and it echoed so loudly that she drew her face into a grimace, but thankfully unseen by Ecco.

Ecco is helping because he wants to, I showed him the door, but he held the keys. He walked through willingly when he understood his role, his use Cerberus, once people gather that, they can gain strength, will, power. The Great Machine wills what it does, and we work to maintain it, you know this...

Ann stopped looking inward to focus on the task at hand and Ecco, "Can you recognise any of these places? A city, a region, something that'll give us a start?"
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » January 29th, 2010, 7:43 pm

"Formade..." Ecco answered hollowly, trying to cleanse himself of all feelings as they tried to rise up again. "I'm almost positive that their in Formade..." He slowly stood up again, back to his usual cold demeanor. The pain in his head started to calm down, now that the void room was no longer yanking his memories out to display in front of Ann. "Anything else you want to know...?" He asked quietly, staring down at the floor.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby HackNaruto » January 29th, 2010, 10:45 pm

(Ok so um lets see how i could get into this story here...)

Ian has returned from his long training out to the world only to see his home has been heavily destroyed. He sees lots of bodies around on the ground and the buildings almost completely destroyed.

Ian: What in the world happened while i was gone...? (Placing his right hand over to his left and unsheathed Mani Kati. He then slowly walked into the syndiccate looking around the place. He heard weapons clashing somewhere and went to look where its coming from. He saw Dante and Leon having a go at each other.) Hey! Are you guys part of the Syndicate? (Asking cautiously since hes been gone for a long time)
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby javd26 » January 30th, 2010, 2:16 am

Odin managed to get himself off the ground though the effort caused him to become light-headed for a few seconds, he had to figure out what was happening because this horrible feeling still wasn't going away. He started walking around slowly until he felt well enough to begin looking for Lyle and the others.
javd26

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone