Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

thinking about Vanishing

Post here to talk and meet other members of Anime Crave, posts links to pictures and other materials.

Moderator: Greg

thinking about Vanishing

Postby SuzkiXX » September 26th, 2012, 9:28 am

i don't know if i can handle any more in my life.... i feel like i'm going insane.... one second i was a non- troubled person but my free will just was like yanked from me.... i dont know what to do, say, or even go any more... my friends where just playing me.... i i just cant take the pressure..... i cant even see straight anymore..... and just yesterday i stabbed myself from anger. every time im depressed or even upset a thunder storm appears. :defeat :freak :corner
SuzkiXX

Postby Mubashir » September 27th, 2012, 1:50 am

Man you can always come and talk to me if you got problems.I would be glad to help you out.If someone is playing with you first figure out what will he gain by playing with you then beat him in his game.So you gotta tough up yourself to do that.I do that myself.lol hurting yourself wont do any good to you man.If you are planning on vanishing then use some vanishing cream to disappear but always make sure to keep posting. :p
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Postby Asa-chan4ever » September 28th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Awwww, why are bad things always happening to you suzkiy? *hugs* Don't worry though, i'll always be here for you, that's what REAL friends are for. So need not worry, you could always talk to tooth fairy or me. :D :D :D
Asa-chan4ever
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Mubashir » September 28th, 2012, 9:03 pm

lol yeah man.I will even give you a free ride in a ufo. lol
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Return to Meet Members