Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Grave Digger RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Coeur » June 4th, 2010, 1:19 pm

"Well." He began as he took another sip, pushing his glasses up. "It all began while I was walking through a park, enjoying the beautiful weather. I heard someone cry for help and it brought me to a tall tree...." He paused in his tale as if recollecting, before his expression brightened. "Ah yes, it was an oak tree."

Again he paused in his tale, this time to pull out a cigarette and light it, inhaling the smoke. "Ah.. the first is always the best. Now, it turned out that a small sparrow was stuck in the tree, terrified of heights it was! So being the gentleman I am, I helped her down. Very enamoured of me she was, but I couldn't take advantage of her and simply asked if she had any interesting news."

"Do you want to know what she told me Cynthia? The little bird who was afraid of heights?"
But of all Pain, the greatest Pain.
It is to love, but love in vain.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 4th, 2010, 3:34 pm

The girls looked at each other frightened, and as soon as the one who's arm was in Rien's grasp broke free, the fled as quickly as they could, running out the door without another word.
"Wow, they actually left. Good going, Rien." He held up his hand for a high five, giving her another one of his crooked smiles. "Lets just hope their boyfriends don't come after me later."
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » June 4th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Cynthia grew tired an irritated with the story, "What the hell did the bird say" She asked obviously ticked as she drank more sake.

```

Rien rolled back her shoulder, "Hah, with the grip i gave that girl, they wont... But don't you know how to fight?"

Just then all of the food she ordered came out.

(it was a cafe right?)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Coeur » June 4th, 2010, 5:27 pm

"I'm glad to see you're so interested my dear. The bird told me about a new chosen having appeared, he has even been unlocked." He sat back as though he were finished. He knew from his information that she knew this already, after all she had found him. It was all part of the game.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » June 4th, 2010, 5:33 pm

Cynthia downed the last of her third glass of sake, her cheeks were already starting to get a rosy tint. "Yeah, I found him... He was unlocked without my permission. I wanted him unlocked when I got back." She got another dish full of sake, "Is that it?" Her eye twitched, "What an uninformative little bird. I think it was so frightened that it just gave out information that was already known." She light another cigarette and inhaled in a fluid motion.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Coeur » June 4th, 2010, 5:37 pm

"Oh my Cynthia. Perhaps your information network is better than my own." He praised, hiding a smirk behind the action of taking another sip of tea. He kept the cup there long enough for him to compose himself. Taking another second to adjust his glasses.

"I guess you already know then, that he's formed a contract with a Nior." He added glibly, as if it were common knowledge. He watched her out the corner of his eyes, knowing that this would at least earn him an amusing reaction.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » June 4th, 2010, 5:56 pm

Cynthia was cool and smooth, dipping from her dish, right up until she heard 'contract'. Her fingers clenched the dish causing it to shatter, and her nails gripped the side of the table making it crack.

She gritted her teeth, "Liar.." She hissed. Her eyes didn't look at him, but they looked off in the distance in a crazed manner, until she relaxed them only slightly to look over at his calm and seemingly unknowing face. "Where the hell did you hear that bull sht from"

````
Cynthia
She wears a black cloak most of the time.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Coeur » June 4th, 2010, 6:06 pm

(ha ha, nice pic. And you TOTALLY asked for this response.)

"Why my dear." He smirked, having enjoyed her reaction. "A little bird told me." Many of the people in the small diner had gone a little quiet after her outburst, the scene being painted an interesting one indeed. An attractive woman with a smashed dish, staring at a man in a suit, calmly sipping at his tea.

"I've heard a few... other things.. as well. But many of those will be just rumour until I confirm them. Such as the other Nior, knowing of this Chosen...and his rough location."
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » June 4th, 2010, 6:14 pm

(either i'm a perv.. or we're thinking the same thing hah)

She didn't bother to look around at the wondering eyes, and scolding comments under their breath, "What rough location.." She demanded in a low hiss, know she was feeding his pleasure by acting this way. But many people heard her and gasped and turned away.

I knew I should have ordered Leo to wait until I got back. That damn Nior couldn't have touched him if he wasn't already unlocked. What the hell is Leonardo doing there anyway... did he just leave him be himself... with a Nior?!! I'm going to dish out some serious punishment when I get back... this is ridiculous.. unless... unless he's tricking me.

"You have no proof." She hissed again, slightly more calm, but still with an aggressive tone.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Coeur » June 4th, 2010, 6:21 pm

( :glasspush - Omg look, it's like an emoticon face for my character!!! And you are a perv rofl. I meant they know the rough location OF Simon... not that he has a.... rough location. :shock: I'm no perv! What me and Inu did in that other Rp was totally innocent!!!! )

"You're correct my dear." He confirmed. "I have not a single bit of proof. Tell me... does that fact make you feel any more confident?" This time he let his glasses drift to the end of his nose, as he looked up at her over the rims. Blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Oh... and they don't know exactly where he is. Though I may be visiting them soon and... well. A man must make a living somehow." Leaning back from his now empty cup, he took a long drag of smoke, finally pushing his glasses back up to his eyes.

What delightful reactions she had. Truly much more a pleasure to deal with than his other clients.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 4th, 2010, 6:30 pm

(Haha, its Rakshana from Code Geas! Or at least I think thats her name...)
(Oh, and yes, they are in a cafe)

Simon stared at all the food now on the table in surprise. he wasn't sure he'd seen that much food in one place at any given time in his life prior. No worries though... teenage boys can eat a lot when hungary. "Well... not really." He didn't wait to start digging into the mountains of food on the table. "I mean, I picked up a few tricks at the orphanage, it's kind of a necessity... but I was a lot younger then." He explained between gulps, mouth half full the entire time.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » June 4th, 2010, 7:03 pm

(yeshh! it is!)

Rien inhaled her food just as fast as Simon, it was nearly a race amongst the two.

She picked up what looked like ribs,(yes in a cafe) with her mouth half full she managed to say, "I guess I'll also have to train you in addition to protecting you.." She gulped, "Only other Chosen's or Nior, which is rare, can train Chosen's... it's such a weird and stupid rule." She began to shovel more food into her mouth.

```

(haha i know I just intended it to be funnyy)

"No proof..." She licked her thumb for the speck of blood that had leaked out. Her mood seemed to calm down at the sound, but not completely because that means that both of them were unsure, more her than him.

"Visit them? So you intend to visit both the Chosen and the Nior that is supposedly with him?... You push my buttons. You know I'm against you contacting any of my Chosen's..." She turned to the side, mostly talking to herself, "Even though you do it anyway.. i try to stop you."

She turned back to him, "I still believe that these are lies... for a contract to work between a Nior and Chosen, they would have to know what the other is. Meaning he would have to know that he/she is a Nior, and vice versa. Also, they have to both completely trust eachother... there are too many things, in addition to what I've just said, that make me believe for this not to be true..." She said biting down on her cigarette stick, trying to conceal her bottling rage.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Coeur » June 4th, 2010, 7:11 pm

"Hmm I suppose you're right." He accepted, looking up at the ceiling. "After all, surely a child mistreated by all, and unloved by his family. Would never trust someone whom shows him affection, correct? He wouldn't latch onto them or anything... of course not." He could tell she was getting angrier after every word. "Nor would he accept some random invitation by a strange woman he only met... especially if she owned a graveyard... hmm... I'm sure your child is fine, he is filled with nothing but common sense I assume?"

"As for visiting them? Perhaps I shall. It all depends on whether or not they capture my interest. And by Nior, I meant the other Nior... you know? Running around devouring souls and such. Troublesome individuals, but still... I do what I must. I suppose information on where your new protogé is, would be of great interest to them... well... unless you wished to ... attempt to gain my services?"

"And really now... didn't I help one of your last chosen? Not counting the one I led into an ambush of course... It's all business you understand?"
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 4th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Simon stopped eating. "Are you kidding me? Training? When am I going to catch a break with all this weird stuff being thrown at me- I never signed up for this!" The table was already nearly clear of food, with the two of them eating like wild animals. he sighed and rested his chin on his palm, turning his attention to the dirty little window beside them. "Oh well... just like always then I guess." He mumbled to himself.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » June 4th, 2010, 7:30 pm

"Hey... Don't call me weird." She shoveled in a little more before ushering on just a few more bowls of noodles. "If anything, you're just as weird... ya know, having strange portals in your body and all." A woman behind Rien turned half around, creeped out beyond belief.

"But.. weird things are needed in life. Normal things are just too gloomy and boring. I mean look at this town, it's so- no... it's too normal and boring. You can't say that it hasn't gotten a little brighter since all this stuff has happened, right" She stopped eating to look up at him looking off into the distance.

```

Cynthia pounded her fist, "That's enough!... It's obvious that you've known about him, or have watched him, for just as long, or longer, than I have." She announced, in a demanding tone, rather than frustrated one.

"Your services have always helped, despite that one time, however, I want to see for myself first before agreeing to anything with you." She took a large inhale of smoke and held it there for a long while before letting it out, along with all of her rage and annoyance.

Leo... Leonard... She tried contacting him, but got no respond. Ugh, what is going on.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone