Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fairytale RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Ririyoku » January 20th, 2008, 8:43 pm

Miller was on the verge of tears, being reminded of everything hed tried so hard to forget "No" a voice in his head told him "Tears solve nothing. That witch is dead, and you have been freed. She holds no sway over you now" "At least one good thing came out of all of this" he muttered "I got to meet you"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » January 20th, 2008, 9:40 pm

Kat touched his face gently, smiling through the tears that were coming down slowly down her face. She moved closer to him. "I am so happy to have met you Miller. When you sacrificed everything for me...I realised that I could love." Kat stared up at him. Such eyes, so full of emotion.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » January 20th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Miller didnt come up with a reply quickly. He looked into the sky "Heh, two stray cats spilling their hearts out underneath a stary sky. How...nostelgic" he looked back into Kats eyes "You really are an amazing girl" he kissed her without really thinking about it

(Ive been waiting forever to use that reference, thank you Black Cat)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » January 20th, 2008, 10:17 pm

Kat's eyes rounded in surprise. She could taste the sadness on his lips. She smiled, her eyes closed slowly as she stopped crying. Why, why do I always feel so happy around you? It's so strange. I think I do want to stay here in this world with you, I feel like I need you.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » January 20th, 2008, 11:08 pm

Miller slowly broke away. There was a long few minutes of silence, he just continued staring into her eyes. He was about to say something, when a huge roar of people appeared out of nowhere. They were quickly surrounded by almost fifty men, and one slwoly approched them, his hand was like a hook "Well, well, well, a couple standing under the stars" he said "How cute. Take them" he said. Kat and Miller managed to fend off the first wave, but they were quickly overtaken "We will use them as bait to lure Pan" Hook said. The two had been gagged and blindfolded, and they were dragged off to Hooks ship

"Get in you" a voice said, and the two were thrown into one of the cells on the ship. Miller managed to get out of his bindings, then helped Kat get out of hers "You alright?"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » January 20th, 2008, 11:47 pm

Kat rubbed her wrists and looked up at Miller. "Yeah I'm fine. Who was that guy? And why was he looking for Peter?" She asked sitting up, wincing because the guard had thrown her onto the shoulder Maleficent had shot.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » January 21st, 2008, 11:47 am

"Not sure" Miller muttered. He glanced around the cell "No obvious way to escape..." he said. Slowly he approched the cell door, he punched at it, his fist turning electric blue, then he was sent flying to the back of the cell by some invisable force "Damn...a forcefield..these guys arent as stupid as they seem aparently"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » January 21st, 2008, 11:47 am

Peter came into the room a little worried, "Did you hear that?!....Hm? Where are your other friends?"

Viola sat up, "They were outside, I think. Why?" she remembered hearing a noise but wasn't fully paying attention.

Peter floated criss cross over the bed, "I already know what happened...And I'm not suprised..." he sighed, "Well, I have no other choice. A trap is a trap....even though he uses evil methods."

Viola grabbed his arm before he flew off, "I'll go too...So will Alviss, you can't just leave us here worrying."

Peter smiled, "I knew you would say that...Alright." he did the normal routine, he called for Tink for extra fairy dust for Alviss. "He's expecting us, so we have to be one step ahead of him."

Viola grabbed Alviss's hand to help him fly and they followed Peter. I hope Hook isn't hurting them....
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » January 21st, 2008, 12:04 pm

Kat lightly touched the barrier. She frowned. It's only meant to keep things in, not out. So they aren't stupid after all. Kat slid her hands around the barrier, searching for a weak spot she could stab with her sword, which the idiots left strapped to her back. She found a slight dent in it, possibly from carry a heavy crate and having it fall onto the cell. Perfect. "Hey Miller, come look!"
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » January 21st, 2008, 12:13 pm

Peter haulted in midair, "You remember tha Viola?"

Viola nodded, "Yeah....Hook's ship...The one he trapped me on for..." she sighed, "For a long time...Well, let's go."

Peter put his arm out, "Wait...there are extra guards out.."

Viola saw the holes in the side, "Let's go through those...If I remember, Hook never made any of his guards guard that area." It's stupid, in my opinion... They flew closer to the ship cautiously.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » January 21st, 2008, 12:21 pm

Miller forced himself to his feet, and headed over to Kat to see what she was refering to. "A dent, which means a dent in the barrier..." his hand tunred electric blue again, and he grabbed the dented out bar. Red static jumped out all around the cell, and Millers hair stood up on end. There was a loud cracking noise, and once again, Miller was sent flying to the back of the cell much harder this time. There was another loud crack when he hit the back of the cell, and Miller yelped in pain "I think i just sprang my arm..." he muttered painfully. The weight that the barrier had been putting on the cell suddenly lifted, as the spell dissapeared
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » January 21st, 2008, 12:38 pm

Viola and Peter and Alviss boarded the ship, "Shh...they've probably been locked up."

viola nodded and followed him.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » January 21st, 2008, 12:44 pm

Kat ran over to him, lifting his arm up. Feeling the main bones and muscles. "You've pulled at your shoulder too hard, the tissue is damaged. We need to get you in some wraps or it might get worse." She shook her head, inspecting him for more damages. "I never told you to brake the barrier silly, I could have done so myself. I'm not useless you know." She ripped off a piece of her shirt and tied it around his neck and over his arm. "You can't move this arm right now. I'll take proper care of it once we get out of here. Just try not to over exsert your self okay?"
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » January 21st, 2008, 12:48 pm

"Okay" he muttered "Thank you"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » January 21st, 2008, 1:02 pm

Viola reached a hallway in the ship, "If we go to the end of here-" her mouth was covered and her arms were restrained. she looked up and saw Hook.

Hook chuckled, "I thought you would never come back after last time." he snickered, "Peter, you want this girl don't you? Sacrifice your friends and your life and I'll spare hers."

Viola tried to talk but all it sounded like was 'Mmm, mm' (sounds like when someone's covering your mouth and you can't talk.)

Peter snapped, "Never! Let her and the others go!"

Hook laughed, "That line never works." he ran off while his men held back Peter and Alviss from following him.

Peter thought: Shoot...We should find the others, they could be hurt...Viola can handle him for a while. he flew off down the hallway with Alviss, passing by the guards.

(sorry for controlling Hook. >.<)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone