Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Who's hotter?

What characters are HOT! and what ones are not? Discuss it here and let the arguing begin.

Moderator: Greg

Who do you think is hottest?

Tamahome
16
62%
Hotohori
2
8%
Nuriko
1
4%
Chichiri
0
No votes
Nakago
2
8%
Tasuki
2
8%
Mitsukake
1
4%
Other
2
8%
 
Total votes : 26

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » July 10th, 2006, 6:21 pm

That beautiful Elfen Lied sig you have, the one with whats her name...gets all her arms and legs hacked off by Lucy....Yea she is a little young for me but she works so well in that sig...Can I have :'(
User avatar
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice
 
Points: 3004.00
Posts: 3002
Joined: May 19th, 2005, 1:11 pm

Postby TsurukoMotoko » July 10th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Ok I really don't mind ^^
User avatar
TsurukoMotoko
Fresh Meat
 
Points: 33.00
Posts: 33
Joined: June 18th, 2005, 3:08 pm

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » July 10th, 2006, 6:55 pm

YAY is her name Nana?
User avatar
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice
 
Points: 3004.00
Posts: 3002
Joined: May 19th, 2005, 1:11 pm

Postby Sahar » July 10th, 2006, 6:57 pm

Yeah it is..
I'll get right down to fixing those pics max
And continue voting, I'm eager to see what you all think :P
Last edited by Sahar on July 10th, 2006, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sahar
Legendary Knight
 
Points: 2746.00
Posts: 2746
Joined: February 23rd, 2006, 8:08 pm

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » July 10th, 2006, 7:00 pm

Yay Nana is mine! As well as yours...
User avatar
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice
 
Points: 3004.00
Posts: 3002
Joined: May 19th, 2005, 1:11 pm

Postby TsurukoMotoko » July 10th, 2006, 7:04 pm

yeah nana is one of my fav character but mariko is number one on my list
User avatar
TsurukoMotoko
Fresh Meat
 
Points: 33.00
Posts: 33
Joined: June 18th, 2005, 3:08 pm

Postby Curt » July 10th, 2006, 7:32 pm

lmao.. now you have the Chii-Nana Trio going there CBB. and OMG.. each time I scroll past that sig, Its like a 10 second pause just so i can look at it once more...
User avatar
Curt
Knight
 
Points: 4168.00
Posts: 4160
Joined: January 14th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Postby Sahar » July 10th, 2006, 8:03 pm

Tsk, tsk :P
I edited the pictures btw so there should be no reason that you stop voting now :P
User avatar
Sahar
Legendary Knight
 
Points: 2746.00
Posts: 2746
Joined: February 23rd, 2006, 8:08 pm

Postby Themax37 » July 10th, 2006, 8:13 pm

Don't you mean Duo Curt.... and I voted Tamahome because he was my favourite character and I hate seeing the voting option at the top.
<img>
User avatar
Themax37
Knight Master Omega
 
Points: 4035.00
Posts: 4032
Joined: June 22nd, 2005, 1:25 pm

Postby Sahar » July 10th, 2006, 8:16 pm

HAHAHA I know me too! I can't vote for any one of my review options in the review topic and so everytime I go there, it's still there and it annoys the hell out of me :P Hotohori was my favourite character, I always fall for the person who has to sacrifice something :P [Please don't give any spoilers]
User avatar
Sahar
Legendary Knight
 
Points: 2746.00
Posts: 2746
Joined: February 23rd, 2006, 8:08 pm

Postby Curt » July 10th, 2006, 8:19 pm

themax37 wrote:Don't you mean Duo Curt.... and I voted Tamahome because he was my favourite character and I hate seeing the voting option at the top.


No. i meant treo. CBB was supposed to be the third person.
User avatar
Curt
Knight
 
Points: 4168.00
Posts: 4160
Joined: January 14th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Postby TsurukoMotoko » July 10th, 2006, 9:32 pm

Curt wrote:lmao.. now you have the Chii-Nana Trio going there CBB. and OMG.. each time I scroll past that sig, Its like a 10 second pause just so i can look at it once more...

yeah it looks cool i like chii icon and every time i scrolled down i saw so many nana sigs so i changed my sig i just got a little confused on who's post was who's @[email protected];
User avatar
TsurukoMotoko
Fresh Meat
 
Points: 33.00
Posts: 33
Joined: June 18th, 2005, 3:08 pm

Postby Curt » July 10th, 2006, 10:46 pm

TsurukoMotoko wrote:
Curt wrote:lmao.. now you have the Chii-Nana Trio going there CBB. and OMG.. each time I scroll past that sig, Its like a 10 second pause just so i can look at it once more...

yeah it looks cool i like chii icon and every time i scrolled down i saw so many nana sigs so i changed my sig i just got a little confused on who's post was who's @[email protected];


Thats also a very nice sig... Only reason i could tolerate the other sig with the bright colors though, is cause Nana was naked. lol
User avatar
Curt
Knight
 
Points: 4168.00
Posts: 4160
Joined: January 14th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » July 11th, 2006, 4:05 pm

Lol well now I feel special, are you guys considering me one of the cute girls in anime o.0 And HAHA you guys see me all over these forums, that must mean it will take you a longer time to answer ^^ Also yea I know I dont know what it is with these things but I just love them...and I am not even gay ><
User avatar
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice
 
Points: 3004.00
Posts: 3002
Joined: May 19th, 2005, 1:11 pm

Postby Curt » July 11th, 2006, 4:26 pm

Camander_Bun_Bun wrote:Lol well now I feel special, are you guys considering me one of the cute girls in anime o.0 And HAHA you guys see me all over these forums, that must mean it will take you a longer time to answer ^^ Also yea I know I dont know what it is with these things but I just love them...and I am not even gay ><


Nothing wrong with having a chiiavatar, and a Nana sig.. Looks nice. should would not want to put up with all the assholes insulting them..lol..Hence the reason i have a TMOHS Avatar, and a Bleach Sig.
User avatar
Curt
Knight
 
Points: 4168.00
Posts: 4160
Joined: January 14th, 2006, 4:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Characters Hot! Or Not?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

 
#bnccd01 #bnccd02 #bnccd04 #bnccd05 #bnccd03


SPONSORS

AC Shout Box - AC CHAT