Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Most annoying anime characters?

What characters are HOT! and what ones are not? Discuss it here and let the arguing begin.

Moderator: Greg

Postby celest4 » August 4th, 2005, 10:41 am

Okay...back to the topic of most annoying character. My brother's been using my account at night just to watch DNAngel and I've noticed how annoying Risa Harada is. I don't like her continuing on and on about Dark and how she's always sneaking in the sites where Dark is suppose to appear. She acts like a stalker (no offense to Risa fans) lol. And her voice is irritating. My brother agrees that she's annoying too.
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 4th, 2005, 4:40 pm

i agree risa is annoying i dont know what daisuke saw in her to begin with
im definatly glad dai's intrests shifted

the meak danzal in distress routine is kind of old and risa takes meak and wineing to the extreme
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » August 4th, 2005, 6:19 pm

Lol dito to pyro
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby celest4 » August 5th, 2005, 8:54 am

pyroblade wrote:i agree risa is annoying i dont know what daisuke saw in her to begin with
im definatly glad dai's intrests shifted

the meak danzal in distress routine is kind of old and risa takes meak and wineing to the extreme

Yup, that's exactly why she's so annoying! And ur right, what did Daisuke see in her? Riku has been his friend for a long time and Risa only uses him. She's like a Spoiled Rich Brat!
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

Neh...

Postby wimblemimble » August 17th, 2005, 6:33 am

Riku's voice annoys me to the ends of hell... not to mention she's a snobby rich girl who tagged along with Dark even though his message was clear for her to get lost!

Jaken I think is rather funny, it's really obvious that he's gay and loves his Sesshy... which makes him rather annoying because Sesshy belongs to the fangirls!

Kagome's friends and Hojo are the most annoying... my gawd if they were her real friends wouldn't they notice that she wasn't sick at all? Not to mention Hojo is just plain obliviant...
wimblemimble
Level 4 Guard

Postby pyroblade » August 18th, 2005, 6:02 pm

ummmm i think u ment Risa, because Riku is the one who hates Dark

and i dont know about being gay but i do think he is a little too loyal to sess

but i do agree with u on the kagome thing i mean come on NO ONE GETS SICK THAT MUCH i mean these guys must have a gullibility level of pre-k children
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Re: Neh...

Postby d-n-angelrocks42 » August 30th, 2005, 5:50 am

wimblemimble wrote:Riku's voice annoys me to the ends of hell... not to mention she's a snobby rich girl who tagged along with Dark even though his message was clear for her to get lost!

Jaken I think is rather funny, it's really obvious that he's gay and loves his Sesshy... which makes him rather annoying because Sesshy belongs to the fangirls!

Kagome's friends and Hojo are the most annoying... my gawd if they were her real friends wouldn't they notice that she wasn't sick at all? Not to mention Hojo is just plain obliviant...

I think you mean Risa XD. Kagome really really annoys me, but then again most of the characters in Inuyasha do. Risa is really annoying at the beginning but she gets a bit less annoying near the end of the anime
d-n-angelrocks42

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » August 30th, 2005, 12:42 pm

She gets a little less annoying...but is still REALLY annoying.
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby Susu06 » August 30th, 2005, 12:49 pm

lol yeah she is, but she becomes somewhat mature near the end, which leads her to be kinda less annoying
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » August 30th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Yea, she was dressing wierd for those last 2 episodes lol I was wonderin whats up with it, so mature for her usual self...
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 30th, 2005, 1:37 pm

who know what is going through that girls head
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby Magiroth » August 30th, 2005, 5:35 pm

yea lol >.>
Magiroth
Level 3 Guard

Re: Neh...

Postby celest4 » September 2nd, 2005, 5:57 pm

d-n-angelrocks42 wrote:
wimblemimble wrote:Riku's voice annoys me to the ends of hell... not to mention she's a snobby rich girl who tagged along with Dark even though his message was clear for her to get lost!

I think you mean Risa XD. Kagome really really annoys me, but then again most of the characters in Inuyasha do. Risa is really annoying at the beginning but she gets a bit less annoying near the end of the anime

Ditto to Kagome(sorry Kag fans), AND her friends. I don't think Jaken is gay either, but I do love the part where you said he belongs to he Sesshy fangirls. My fave characters in Inuysha have got to be Sango, Miroku and Sesshy, plus they're most of the characters that doesn't annoy me in that series.

The ONLY time Risa wasn't so annoying was at the end of the anime...lol
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

true friends...???

Postby chronocrusader » September 26th, 2005, 4:55 pm

i know...i mean if kagome was my friend i'd be like there is no way ur sick so tell the truth already!! that actually sorta makes me mad...what kind of friends r they???
chronocrusader

Postby xArcAngel » October 12th, 2005, 2:47 pm

add fley from gundam seed she is so freaky. needs to leave kira alone he is better off with kagali or lacus clyn stupid annoying fley gives me creeps someone just kill her
xArcAngel
Forums Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Characters Hot! Or Not?