Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fruits Basket Manga Ch 122 ( WARNING! READ AT OWN RISK! )

Whats going on with the anime community? Check here to find out and post about community news!

Moderator: Greg

Fruits Basket Manga Ch 122 ( WARNING! READ AT OWN RISK! )

Postby Sparrows » January 15th, 2008, 6:33 pm

Okay, I'm not sure if this topic belongs here, or if spoilers are ALLOWED on this site?! So, I'm going to paste it to the page, and please.. PLEASE.. don't get angry if I'm not allowed to do this. And I'm positively sure most of you know that this is going to happen later on in the manga. And again, this is manga, not anime.. Well, Fruits basket is an anime, but they stopped. So, this is a spoiler. So if you don't want to spoil this shocking page, then go right ahead and don't look at it. AND AGAIN--- Please don't get mad.. at me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here's the page..

Sparrows

Postby Loki-sama » January 16th, 2008, 4:15 am

DANGET YOU!!! I WAS PLANNING ON READING THIS ONE DAY. SHEESH!!!!

lol j/k though a few enters after the text may be... a good thing. and yea that was pretty obvious what would have happend. if it turned out too be shugura(sp) i would definatly start reading right now lol..

by the way... is he trying to rape her? looks like shes been beat tot hell and is knocked out. (if she is dead dont tell me)
Loki-sama
Forums Initiate

Postby Sparrows » January 16th, 2008, 3:37 pm

Loki-sama wrote:DANGET YOU!!! I WAS PLANNING ON READING THIS ONE DAY. SHEESH!!!!

lol j/k though a few enters after the text may be... a good thing. and yea that was pretty obvious what would have happend. if it turned out too be shugura(sp) i would definatly start reading right now lol..

by the way... is he trying to rape her? looks like shes been beat tot hell and is knocked out. (if she is dead dont tell me)

LOL, got scared there for a second.. :shock:

No, hes not trying to rape her LOL. Tohru falls off a cliff and Kyo just gets scared and worried and begs her not to die, while doing so, he kisses her, and it turns out she was sleeping the whole time.. but I dont want to give it ALL away. That page was just a little thing. More intense things are going to happen later after that.
Sparrows

Postby KeKe » January 16th, 2008, 4:20 pm

making babies or something? lol
KeKe

Postby KeKe » January 20th, 2008, 11:19 am

so i should ask.. what chapter does the anime end on? i dont wanna read all the beginning crap ive already watched in the anime
KeKe

I

Postby YoshiIsAFreakyGirl » June 18th, 2008, 7:35 am

i seem to have mispleaced my pen may one of you help me???

Okay just pretend none of that above this matters...

ANYWAYS who's the bride and who's the groom
YoshiIsAFreakyGirl

Postby Lolerpa » July 9th, 2008, 11:24 am

But I was only on Ch113(only 'cause I buy) ;.;

Nah I don't care. But I'm not surprised by that though. I actually predicted something like that would happen a couple months ago. Either Tohru's clumsiness is predictable or I'm psychic...

Then again I have a friend exactly like her who fell asleep outside recently so maybe I just like to relate IRL things to manga ._.
Lolerpa

Postby KawaiiAnime209087 » September 21st, 2008, 8:48 am

SPOILER!

Can't remember where I read it but eventually Kyo and Tohru get married, Yuki ends up with that one girl I think. (The girl whos in the student council?) Umm....I think Rin and Haru ends up together? I can't remember everything. Not sure what happens to Akito. And yes, they do stop the curse.
KawaiiAnime209087
Level 2 Guard

Return to Anime Community