Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Inuyasha New Episodes

Whats going on with the anime community? Check here to find out and post about community news!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Stan » June 30th, 2005, 12:21 pm

thats what i was wondring for any anime show does the orginal creator, ever get involed with the english dubbs as you see for inuysasha there is misspellings...

i remember a VA during a chat session on animationhq.net

saying if the orginal producers or creators got involved with english dubbs it depended on if they trusted you or not....
Stan
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Stan » June 30th, 2005, 12:40 pm

also kit if she is to continue the anime and you said rumiko met recently with..... the japanese cast or was it in feburary also or so when ever it was. so if it was that long ago would you not think she would have already come up with the decision on continuing the anime or not?

is there any new news or is this the only news so far?

you get what like was said we probably would not know anything on it. until inuyasha movie 4 came out guess it was true. what i mean is that production was comppleted on it since it was on the theaters in japan.

so.. the info you stated is the most recent i have ever heard. i was going to ask this question also. on the fate of inuysha, my questons were answered. but when inusyasha movei 4 releases in japan on dvd will thne she rleases her staement with the producers from yourmi tv and sunrise?

still though will it take until movie 4 is released here to get an answer? also movie three should and is i think on pre order on many anime sites now. probably stores also.
Stan
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Kitamai » July 8th, 2005, 8:57 pm

I have no idea, stan. I've checked my sources and they've only said release dates for books and I think+++Lush The Inuyasha Shrine+++ went down for some reason. Maybe it'll come up but anyways-the only big information I got was that Viz will be releasing the 2nd season DVD box set on November 8th. That I got from Rumic World where they also have a number of Inuyasha manga release dates. But, no I haven't heard anything about their decision on the series. If I hear any I will let you know right away. I've been out of the loop because I've been on vacation(Montana!^^). Just got back probably 10 minutes ago. Anyways, I'll let you know if anything comes my way.
Kitamai

Postby Stan » July 11th, 2005, 3:33 pm

well keep us informed i have only checked inuyashaworld for stuff the site bothered me a virus...... or some ad ware crap. but i still went in it. but i guess th eplace u get info form is better i know the places you checked also so keep us informed.

do not worry rumiko takahashi will do the right thing, and the producers. just like when i played ffx in january of 2002 i knew there was going to be a sequal by the ending and it came out. i have the same faith for inuyahsa.
Stan
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Kitamai » August 25th, 2005, 6:06 pm

Yeah, Takahashi will do the right thing. Even if she doesn't, I'm happy she is bringing the manga to the point she's going to. The cheers for Rumiko Takahashi!^^
Kitamai

Alright, guys, this's all I've got.

Postby Kitamai » October 21st, 2005, 2:11 pm

Do As Infinity, the Japanese rock band known for it's many songs in Inuyasha including Fukai Mori, Shinjitsu no Uta, and Rakuen is breaking up after the release of their greatist hits album. Their final performance will be November 25 at the Nippon Buddokan(Rumic World)

Fuedal Combat is now in stores and has been for a while.

Ditto for the third movie: Swords of an Honerable Ruler

New episodes air on Saturdays at 11:00PM (EST) and the next is episode 123: Beyond the Darkness-Naraku Reborn. Check[Adult Swim] for more info on the episodes or a time conversion. I post each upcoming episode on my website: The Inuyasha Guru(wink wink *cough*visit*cough*) in case you are unaware and any changes in the programing schedule as well.

From Rumic World there is some info on voting for new Inuyasha items like Kagome's backpack and a Sesshoumaru pillow(diret link-WebSunday, warning-Japanese site).

Another thing from Rumic World is that Inu-Yasha volume 22 is available...somewhere.

That's basically it. I rung my sources dry. Oh, and ++Lush: The Inuyasha Shrine++ is now up again but there is no new news as of now. Hope some of this helped! ^^
Kitamai

Postby wimblemimble » October 21st, 2005, 4:10 pm

I really hope a sequal comes out, it would be depressing for the anime to just end there. But I DO hope that the manga finishes soon, I get kinda paranoid that one day the author will die and then we'll never know what happens 0.0

But it's kinda like that type of story that can continue on forever as long as you have good ideas to keep it going. But actually with InuYasha there has to be a point when they finally beat Naraku, I take it that the whole cat and mouse thing would get tiring after a while.
wimblemimble
Level 4 Guard

Postby Kitamai » January 21st, 2006, 5:55 pm

The author, Takahashi, is only in her 40s I believe so she's not going to die any time soon(we hope). She's planning on ending it at 500 chapters but I'm not sure where she is at the moment.
Kitamai

Postby Anthony » February 22nd, 2006, 11:57 am

I believe this series is a tad too long. It introduces too much information for the viewer that its tough to remember everything unless if you watch this series religiously (no offense to those hardcore Inuyasha fans). This series is okay despite its drawbacks.

It would be nice if they do have a sequel but as far as the manga is concerned...ehhh I don't think I will be getting anywhere near it. The anime is tough enough (I've managed to see all the episodes released on Adult Swim aside from three of the more recent episodes).
Anthony
Knight

Postby Kitamai » July 22nd, 2006, 7:58 pm

Spoiler Alert--

It is a bit long. I'm a really big Inuyasha fan and I still don't understand all of the things I find on Ear-tweak because I skipped a few hundred chapters. But...it's a bittersweet feeling. I think with the recent passing of Kikyou, it's probably coming to a close....maybe >.>
Kitamai

Postby Sahar » July 23rd, 2006, 1:31 pm

By recent passing do you mean she's dead for real this time?
Haha I don't follow the manga so I wouldn't know :P
Sahar
Legendary Knight

Postby Switz » October 22nd, 2006, 12:07 pm

ice-hanyou wrote:howmany eps are there? i supose ive seen all did they start making iy again?

erm well i havnt watch the last episode personally but from what i have heard, its a disppointer.

i hav just winished watching season 5 im starting season 6 today
Switz
Forums Initiate

Postby KawaiiAnime209087 » February 18th, 2007, 9:53 am

What? There's no new episodes of Inuyasha. They aired all 167 episodes... It's on Tuesdays on Adult Swim... :?
KawaiiAnime209087
Level 2 Guard

Postby Kitamai » July 7th, 2007, 8:14 pm

o.o Wow, I haven't been here in forever. This post is from 2005 which is why you're confused XD Anyway, yes, Inuyasha is done in [Adult Swim] (new episodes anyway) which is why it might be good if a moderator closed this ; )
-----Spoiler Alert!-----

Yeah, Kikyou's dead for good (well, it seems final now) but she's still very much involved in the plot via her bow and general conversation. Sorry, Kikyou haters! XD

-----End Spoiler-----

Kuro on Ear-tweak is pretty much finished uploading manga chapters because of some personal stuff. However, they are still available on AdInuyasha.

Those of you who've seen the last episodes, I really encourage you to read the manga, even if you have to pick up in an odd spot (click on the adinuyasha scanlation archives to read back a bit). It'll have a much better ending than the anime since that just finished at a random part in the comic.
Kitamai

Previous

Return to Anime Community