Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Inuyasha New Episodes

Whats going on with the anime community? Check here to find out and post about community news!

Moderator: Greg

Inuyasha New Episodes

Postby Kitamai » May 23rd, 2005, 3:50 pm

:!: News about Inuyasha in the US (or wherever they air the dubs on [Adult Swim]) New Episodes will be airing on [Adult Swim] this Saturday at 11:00. The time has changed but yes, that is right. And the second movie will air sometime in August though no exact time has been given. :D
Kitamai

Postby Stan » May 24th, 2005, 2:32 pm

so season four has already aired on the week days. so where exactly is season 4 on saturday seeing as how people whom watch it on saturday had to catch up?

or on saturday is it already done? and going to seaosn 5? 1 per week every saturday?

to be pre viewed on thursday. what about fma
Stan
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Shylock » May 25th, 2005, 7:24 pm

That's excellent news Kitamai! That's for letting us know.
Shylock

Postby Kitamai » May 30th, 2005, 2:55 pm

I don't know, Stan. What I think happened was the new episodes used to be on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and they got up to the episode before Saturday's then reset the weekdays back into the third season. The weekend episodes were farther ahead in the third or maybe into the fourth so they caught up faster so [Adult Swim] switched from airing the new episodes on the weekdays to the weekend. This is what I remember anyways. I have no idea what season we're in now though.

I also have some more news that was released a while ago. Contrare to popular beleif, [Adult Swim] has bought all of the episodes, all 167. Also, sometime in February, the cast of Inuyasha met with Takahashi to disguss the future of the anime. The director and Takahashi among others wish for the anime to be better concluded.

One more thing was that somewhere in February, Takahashi anounced she would bring the Inu-Yasha manga to a close at 500 scrolls, which is an incredeble feat. It is more than any other of her series. Inuyasha is her most recent and there are rumors that it may be her last so let's cheer for Rumiko Takahashi!
Kitamai

Postby Shylock » May 30th, 2005, 8:58 pm

Oh thanks again Kitamai! May I ask where you are getting all this information from? :? I want to learn more!
Shylock

Postby Kitamai » June 1st, 2005, 12:22 pm

I get it from a couple places. One is +++Lush The Inuyasha Shrine+++ another is Rumic World and of course I always will post news I get from those and random places on my website: The Inuyasha Guru. Be sure to check out mine :wink: .
Last edited by Kitamai on October 21st, 2005, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitamai

Postby ShioriLynn1 » June 2nd, 2005, 2:39 pm

I've seen most of the episodes from downoading off the internet..but not in english, looking forward to it..except for that whole thing with naraku kikyo and inuyasha..eep
ShioriLynn1
Fresh Meat

Postby Drake » June 19th, 2005, 1:36 pm

hmm, does anyone see an end to inuyasha? i mean realistically, it could go on like db/z/gt. but, nothing can touch goku, so inuyasha won't last much longer
Drake

Postby ice-hanyou » June 22nd, 2005, 2:48 pm

howmany eps are there? i supose ive seen all did they start making iy again?
ice-hanyou

Postby Kitamai » June 23rd, 2005, 11:10 am

Naa...they haven't started making anymore and it's officially ended in Japan after 167 episodes. The last two are a combined special called The Two's Bond Use The Shikon Shard. It was originally a manga though and as I said before, that will go far beyond the anime. Who knows though...maybe they'll continue it.

The last episode is kinda disappointing because it's basically a large episode. That's just it. I'm not gonna take the time to explain it out here cause it'd take forever but if you want to see it I suggest you look to something like LimeWire or Morpheus to download it. Or if you want to wait for it in English but want to know what happens... go to like Inuyasha World or something to read a summary.
Last edited by Kitamai on October 21st, 2005, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitamai

Postby ice-hanyou » June 23rd, 2005, 4:03 pm

:) ive seen that episode long time ago but i thought maby they already made new cuz when the episode ends after ending song they say that theil be back :) also you know where i get movie 4?
ice-hanyou

Postby Susu06 » June 25th, 2005, 3:15 pm

I heard that after the last episode they'r continued with the manga, they might make new episodes, not really sure of it.

About the 4th movie, it didn't come out on DVD yet, it might come out this Sept. don't think in the US
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby Stan » June 27th, 2005, 5:19 pm

with out look at a claander kit.. i remeber the inuysha episdoes coming back for seaosn 4 the week of january 10th. while saturdays were still in season three i also too three weeks for saturdays episodes to hit only you songo. that eiher aired on the 22 or the 29th.

would that not have given season four 9 episodes already passed unless they stoppped at the 6th or lower airing on the weekday and said. freak this lets stop it ere put new shows on the weekends and wait for saturday to catch up where... season 4 was on weekdays and so on so on. thne it got caught up or they stopped on both with repeats till the shecdule got fixed. adult swim bought al te 167 episodes.. good

but still kit do you mean the english cast got to meet with rumiko takahashi and the producers or was it the japanese cast.

or both. if it was he english staff did she and or does she lso speak english t understand.

also door maybe do theorginal people and produers whom made te anime manga and tv show etinvolved with the english dubbs some times?

thts all and my two cents.

come on people i had a thought her manga was going ot be that long.
and even the producer on that radio sho said there might be more. plus iwill make anothe rpost.
Stan
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby acornah » June 29th, 2005, 3:12 pm

Apparently Takahashi is ending the Inuyasha manga in Feb 2006. (Source: ear-tweak.com).

Wouldn't it be nice if they'd make more anime episodes or OVA's in order to properly conclude the series?
acornah
Fresh Meat

Postby Kitamai » June 30th, 2005, 8:32 am

Rumiko met with the Japanese cast. Inuyasha is translated into English, Chinese, Arabic, and German just to name a few so no, I don't think she met with the English ones because it would have taken too long to do the other ones as well. I don't think you will see much interaction between the Japanese and English cast and crew because of the above reason. Things like misspellings could be avoided if they were involoved. Such as Kikyo (which is really Kikyou), Tetsusaiga(which is really Tessaiga), and Sessomaru(which is really Sesshoumaru). I hope that answers your question.
Kitamai

Next

Return to Anime Community