Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Trigun!

Do you love anime? Post here and discuss your most loved Anime's.

Moderator: Greg

Trigun!

Postby beefy684 » January 25th, 2012, 4:15 pm

This is a thread mainly about my favorite anime:Trigun.

Hit me with any questions about Trigun STORY LINE, nothing about the production or manga I don't know that. But i know it took me about 5 times of watching it to figure things out i didn't even know where being asked. Plus I wanna know how much I know about Trigun.
User avatar
beefy684
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 127.00
Posts: 127
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 6:07 pm

Re: Trigun!

Postby stampers » January 26th, 2012, 4:38 pm

beefy684 wrote:This is a thread mainly about my favorite anime:Trigun.

Hit me with any questions about Trigun STORY LINE, nothing about the production or manga I don't know that. But i know it took me about 5 times of watching it to figure things out i didn't even know where being asked. Plus I wanna know how much I know about Trigun.



Okay, let me see......

Who did Vash save the town of Inepril from?

[That shouldn't be too hard, I hope] :wink:


BTW--

If you've spent any time in the "Who's Your Favorite Anime Character" Thread, you'll already know that my All-Time Fave Anime is also Trigun, and that my Fave Anime Characters are Vash and Knives [Also my Favorite Twins! :wink: ]

And I watched the entire anime series at least 3 times, but haven't read the manga.

[Or weren't my Avatar & Siggy enough of an obvious clue?
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/stampededtyphoon/Cowboy%20BeBop/Vic/VicOnRugLoinclothSiggy.jpg>
Eat yer' heart out, Spike Spiegel!
User avatar
stampers
Level 3 Guard
 
Points: 373.00
Posts: 373
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Postby KAIDRONZER » January 26th, 2012, 5:51 pm

MY favorite moment was when vash fought monev the gale. epic, vash's theme was so cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXtI71kWbA
<img src=http://ext.pimg.tw/sarasa2007/49de1eba5960a.jpg >
User avatar
KAIDRONZER
Wannabe King
 
Points: 621.00
Posts: 621
Joined: December 23rd, 2011, 10:28 am

Postby beefy684 » January 26th, 2012, 5:54 pm

Well I've seen it a total of 12 times :hyper :lolx2
but I think it's the Father and son pair from the barbone family? That might not be there last name but there was Guldo and they didn't say the fathers name, And a sort of add on thing: he also sorta saved them from themselfs considering they were blowing up the town looking for Vash.
User avatar
beefy684
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 127.00
Posts: 127
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 6:07 pm

Postby beefy684 » January 26th, 2012, 6:04 pm

That was my brothers favorite to. Mine was "Rem Saverem" the episode about Vash's childhood.
User avatar
beefy684
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 127.00
Posts: 127
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 6:07 pm

Postby stampers » January 26th, 2012, 6:23 pm

beefy684 wrote:Well I've seen it a total of 12 times :hyper :lolx2
but I think it's the Father and son pair from the barbone family? That might not be there last name but there was Guldo and they didn't say the fathers name, And a sort of add on thing: he also sorta saved them from themselfs considering they were blowing up the town looking for Vash.



The Nebraska Family--And they called the Old Guy, "Pops", who supposedly created all the rest of them, except Marilyn (Whom we meet later, in "Little Arcadia", with her "Mother" :shock: )

But you're right--Vash saved the town of Inepril from themselves, as well as from the Pop and Guldo Nebraska :wink:
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/stampededtyphoon/Cowboy%20BeBop/Vic/VicOnRugLoinclothSiggy.jpg>
Eat yer' heart out, Spike Spiegel!
User avatar
stampers
Level 3 Guard
 
Points: 373.00
Posts: 373
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Postby stampers » January 26th, 2012, 6:28 pm

KAIDRONZER wrote:MY favorite moment was when vash fought monev the gale. epic, vash's theme was so cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXtI71kWbA



Yep--DEFINITELY a Pivotal Episode!

Vash just tries so HARD to keep everyone--even Monev, finally--from getting hurt....... :cry:

I think it was that episode, "Diablo", when I realized just how MUCH I loved this anime--

AND Vash the Stampede!
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/stampededtyphoon/Cowboy%20BeBop/Vic/VicOnRugLoinclothSiggy.jpg>
Eat yer' heart out, Spike Spiegel!
User avatar
stampers
Level 3 Guard
 
Points: 373.00
Posts: 373
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Postby stampers » January 26th, 2012, 6:38 pm

beefy684 wrote:That was my brothers favorite to. Mine was "Rem Saverem" the episode about Vash's childhood.



My Fave Episode is "Live Through"--Maybe because it's Meryl--of all people--who finally saves Vash, himself, from himself!

And because Vash finally realizes he's no longer afraid....


I've seen this particular episode so many times I've lost count--



When I said I've only seen the anime 3 times, I meant the ENTIRE series, because some episodes I've watched more than that, but I've only been able to get through "Paradise" (You know, with Wolfwood and all....? Don't wanna' give away any Spoilers) only 3 times....

It just makes me cry so much.......
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/stampededtyphoon/Cowboy%20BeBop/Vic/VicOnRugLoinclothSiggy.jpg>
Eat yer' heart out, Spike Spiegel!
User avatar
stampers
Level 3 Guard
 
Points: 373.00
Posts: 373
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Postby stampers » January 26th, 2012, 6:44 pm

beefy684 wrote:That was my brothers favorite to. Mine was "Rem Saverem" the episode about Vash's childhood.



Another good one--

After "Live Through" I can't even rank the rest of the episodes, there are so MANY good ones, and even MORE Great Moments--

Funny, and Tragic


P.S. Like your Siggy--

Here's one of my Favorite Vash Moments:

Image

Can you tell me what ep it's from?

Quote what he said?

Who he was talking to?

[Have fun!]
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/stampededtyphoon/Cowboy%20BeBop/Vic/VicOnRugLoinclothSiggy.jpg>
Eat yer' heart out, Spike Spiegel!
User avatar
stampers
Level 3 Guard
 
Points: 373.00
Posts: 373
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Postby beefy684 » January 26th, 2012, 6:45 pm

Yeah me too but I love the final episode because knives is the only person who could possibly match Vash's skills it's really awesome action.
User avatar
beefy684
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 127.00
Posts: 127
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 6:07 pm

Postby stampers » January 26th, 2012, 6:49 pm

beefy684 wrote:Yeah me too but I love the final episode because knives is the only person who could possibly match Vash's skills it's really awesome action.


Almost match--

In the end, Vash was Smarter, Stronger and more Courageous....

AND more Determined!! :wink:



[Knives, grumpily--

"Was NOT!"]
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/stampededtyphoon/Cowboy%20BeBop/Vic/VicOnRugLoinclothSiggy.jpg>
Eat yer' heart out, Spike Spiegel!
User avatar
stampers
Level 3 Guard
 
Points: 373.00
Posts: 373
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Postby beefy684 » January 26th, 2012, 7:00 pm

stampers wrote:
beefy684 wrote:Yeah me too but I love the final episode because knives is the only person who could possibly match Vash's skills it's really awesome action.


Almost match--

In the end, Vash was Smarter, Stronger and more Courageous....

AND more Determined!! :wink:



[Knives, grumpily--

"Was NOT!"]



I said possibly ;)
User avatar
beefy684
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 127.00
Posts: 127
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 6:07 pm

Postby stampers » January 26th, 2012, 7:25 pm

beefy684 wrote:Yeah me too but I love the final episode because knives is the only person who could possibly match Vash's skills it's really awesome action.


stampers wrote:Almost match--

In the end, Vash was Smarter, Stronger and more Courageous....

AND more Determined!! :wink:



[Knives, grumpily--

"Was NOT!"]



beefy684 wrote:I said possibly ;)



Yep!

[So take THAT, Knives......Ya' Big Wienie! :D

Knives, now sulky--

"Am not....!"]
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/stampededtyphoon/Cowboy%20BeBop/Vic/VicOnRugLoinclothSiggy.jpg>
Eat yer' heart out, Spike Spiegel!
User avatar
stampers
Level 3 Guard
 
Points: 373.00
Posts: 373
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Postby beefy684 » January 31st, 2012, 7:28 pm

oh i just saw that picture and i have a very bad guess so just tell me and i'llm tell you what i thought it was.
User avatar
beefy684
Level 1 Apprentice
 
Points: 127.00
Posts: 127
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 6:07 pm

Postby stampers » January 31st, 2012, 8:08 pm

beefy684 wrote:oh i just saw that picture and i have a very bad guess so just tell me and i'llm tell you what i thought it was.



Okay--


Can you tell me what ep it's from?

Demon's Eye


Quote what he said?

"What ARE you, Lady!?"*


Who he was talking to?

Dominique the Cyclops



Me, I just love that moment 'cuz Vash's Skinny Lil' Butt is in the air, and he looks like a Red, Spiky-Haired Pretzel!


[Vash, dreamily, then with a *snort* of sudden awareness--

"*Mmmmm*......Pret-zels......................*drool*


WHAT!? What did you say about my butt!?"]




*Or, he may have said "Lady", first--I don't remember, exactly :roll:




So--How'd-ya' do? :wink:



[Vash, still yelling in the distance--

"I do NOT have a skinny butt! Besides, Meryl likes it!!!]

:roll:
<img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/stampededtyphoon/Cowboy%20BeBop/Vic/VicOnRugLoinclothSiggy.jpg>
Eat yer' heart out, Spike Spiegel!
User avatar
stampers
Level 3 Guard
 
Points: 373.00
Posts: 373
Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Next

Return to Anime Nation!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

 
#bnccd01 #bnccd02 #bnccd04 #bnccd05 #bnccd03


SPONSORS

AC Shout Box - AC CHAT