Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

D.N Angel drawing to a close! T_T

Do you love anime? Post here and discuss your most loved Anime's.

Moderator: Greg

D.N Angel drawing to a close! T_T

Postby Apollo » July 11th, 2005, 7:13 am

I've enjoyed watching D.N Angel, as a matter of fact, I've become a DNA Junky. *Is searching eBay for Merchandise >;D* I almost feel uninclined to watch the last 6 Ep's however; since I don't want to lose the joy of thinking "Holy ****! What's gonna happen next?!"

Once the 26 Episode's are complete and up, there won't be much joy in it anymore. You can only rewatch what you've seen before and it kinda feel's like your stuck in the past, you want to keep it moving and see more that you havn't already, but alas, DNA is yet another short series that could've been great if it had've continued.

=[
Apollo

Postby jinu101 » July 11th, 2005, 7:20 am

:( Yeah I know what you mean. It's like for days, maybe even weeks you come, see a new episode and happily watch. And than one day you finish the last episode, sigh in content (Or cry if you're me. Whichever works best really lol), than you sit awkwardly for a moment and think, "Ok...it's over. Now what?"

But you have to be glad to. I mean it could be one of those animes where the first season was best and the rest of the season SUCK! (When I was younger Pokemon. I wanted to kill those freaks! And Rurouni Kenshin. Last season I'm not sure if anyone noticed but the art looked the same as the characters in the Digimon movie. It was weird and somewhat disturbing. O_O)
jinu101
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Apollo » July 15th, 2005, 8:07 am

Glad someone feel's the same. D:

It's just the fact that after you see the credits for that particular series, the realization dawn's on you that the character's and the people who did the voice over's for them won't be renewed further. They're done, and that's it.

;_;
Apollo

Postby Stan » July 15th, 2005, 10:47 pm

..just hope it continues it can................ depending on how the last episode ends.. if dn angel was that good a series where ever it aired i see it say animated tv series never seen it on tv in usa.. so i guess it aired in places like australia or also of course japan. maybe canada... never know..

never know it can have a second series if it was good. to me its like those type of animes that can continue... for another series. like go 40 years into the past. or continue on from where episode 26 leaves off.. diaske still 14 or dark returning to him after several years.

that'll be cool
Stan
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby jinu101 » July 16th, 2005, 1:47 pm

No I don't think Dark CAN return to him. From what I've seen once Darkis gone he's gone and that's that I guess. But I'm not really sure. Maybe where we see Dark goes to Daisuke's son? I mean we do see him in the anime! ^^
jinu101
Forums Enthusiast

Postby celest4 » July 17th, 2005, 11:10 am

jinu101 wrote:No I don't think Dark CAN return to him. From what I've seen once Darkis gone he's gone and that's that I guess. But I'm not really sure. Maybe where we see Dark goes to Daisuke's son? I mean we do see him in the anime! ^^

That's what I'm thinking too since Dark is in the "gene". But anyways, I'm very anxious to see the ending...kinda sad too :cry:
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Stan » July 20th, 2005, 2:58 am

in the ending if he is still 14 years old there can be another season thats what i meant... also........................ lolz.. lets say diaske never feel in love he would be stuck with dark for evar........................................... lolz..

or like show dark in the past you know with the older generations of his family including his grandpapa. i gaurantee you his grandpas story probably is better than his... since its when dark feel in love with you know whos grandma and such. and in the flash backs it seems there are and were more action...
Stan
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby phantomdark54 » July 23rd, 2005, 1:58 pm

D.N angel is one of the best animes i have ever viewed...... I love the story line and it is also more complex then any other than i have seen.... The only thing that i hope for with this series is that they make a movie of it that would be the best... And i wish that i had like all the merchandise of that show... T.T o well im happy for know but it will be sad when it ends....
phantomdark54

Postby Pyscadelik » July 31st, 2005, 6:07 pm

I'm a DNAngel junky too. I'm gutted that it's only 26 episodes though. I love everything about it, and i know i'd feel a bit 'lost' when i finish watching the last episode.

But it's a great series nonetheless, and i'd like to hope that there will be another series in the making but i highly doubt it.
Pyscadelik

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » July 31st, 2005, 6:18 pm

Yea, a DN Angel movie would be nice though to! Imagine 2 hours of nothing but DN Angel =D
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » July 31st, 2005, 9:50 pm

a D.N.Angel movie would be great
and as for the series i think it would be cool to have the full origin of dark because i doubt seriously that he was always just a gene and im sure u could have some cool stories
:cry: i cant belive dn is ending though i think they could have done so much more with it
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby celest4 » August 23rd, 2005, 2:15 pm

It's finally over! The last episode was awesome(though I really wish there was more)!!I've become a DNAngel fanatic now...lol And I'm really sad that there's no more :cry:
celest4
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby d-n-angelrocks42 » August 30th, 2005, 5:30 am

I love the anime and I was sad to see it end but still have eight volumes of the manga to read so I'm still happy. I think there could be a prequel or a sequel but a prequal would be better because a sequel could be pretty shitty. An orgin of Dark and Krad one would be really cool
d-n-angelrocks42

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » August 30th, 2005, 12:38 pm

But they already explained the origin of both of them o.0 Really does anyone pay attention to details in last eps lol
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 30th, 2005, 1:40 pm

but they could do a series of what dai's grandpa did when he had dark
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Next

Return to Anime Nation!