Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Uwaa~! Blue Gender happiness!!

Do you love anime? Post here and discuss your most loved Anime's.

Moderator: Greg

Uwaa~! Blue Gender happiness!!

Postby Love_me_Gentily » February 9th, 2006, 11:38 am

Well, there was this one night when i was being bad, i stayed up till like 4am watching tv XD And i was changing channels and i caught a glimpse of an anime. I had NO idea what it was, but it was interesting from where i watched it. It was only about 10 minutes away from stopping, and what i saw was a girl and a guy walking on a ledge. The girl falls off and the guy runs and catches her. Well that's whats imprinted in my mind....

Then i remember a crowd of people...and a guy gets these horrible pincer things stuck in his chest. The girl starts training and then she gets hurt and sent to a medical facility. Then she see's the guy with all the wires and tubes and stuff in him, and a giant bandage across his chest.

This could be more than one episode, my mind's a tad sketchy...but anyway, that was when i was 9 or 10 (about 6 or 7 years ago) and ever since i've been trying to figure out what that mysterious anime was, because i've never seen it on the tv again since. (except about 3 years ago, i saw Gasaraki as a replacement) And i was looking at Blue gender, now i KNEW for a FACT that the anime had 'blue' in the title, but i didn't know the second word. So i was looking at it (to be perfectly honest it's because it has most of the cast of Fruits Basket in it) and i thought it was interesting, and seeing the guy seemed to stir something up. So i go to a site and scroll down in some episode summeries and BAM! There's the episode i saw! Episode 12: Progress!

For 6 or 7 years the unnamed anime was drilling holes in my mind because i didn't know what it was, and now i do! Result! I know this isn't very important but im just SO happy!!

I want to watch it soon so i can fill in those annoying blanks ^^
Love_me_Gentily
Fresh Meat

Postby Mejdi » June 21st, 2006, 8:25 am

hmm... maybe i should give it a try then =P
Mejdi

Postby Twistedpope » June 21st, 2006, 9:19 am

wow cool. happy u found ur anime haha :P
Twistedpope
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Curt » June 21st, 2006, 1:08 pm

hm, couldof jus posted this earlier..couldof told ya what the anime was "lol" but im happy ya found it. GJ
Curt
Knight

Postby silvanas » June 21st, 2006, 1:24 pm

yea good job on finding your mystery anime

blue gender is great i love it, it has everything blood, organs, guns eh more blood, ginat insects eh violance and eh blood
silvanas
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Sahar » June 21st, 2006, 4:27 pm

hmm sounds like lots of blood :P I haven't seen it... yet. Hopefully I will but it sounds cool. And good job on finding your anime, I couldn't have done it in a million years :P
Sahar
Legendary Knight

Return to Anime Nation!