Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Inuyasha

all questions or talk related to our fansubs sections please post here. Those posted on a different forum might not get noticed!

Moderator: Greg

Inuyasha

Postby mouradlvr » February 20th, 2010, 5:58 pm

:gorgeous
that is my favorite anime series ever its soooo good but I can't watch it on this site can someone help me????
mouradlvr

Postby Gunblade » February 20th, 2010, 7:21 pm

??? What do you mean you can't watch it here? It's in the multimedia section.
Gunblade
Soldier

Postby KeKe » February 20th, 2010, 7:46 pm

well we do not have a fansubbed version of Inuyasha. It is in the miltimedia section which you will need to be a live member for. if you are a live member and the media is not working simply send Bassam a message, come in to the chat, or post in the proper section on the forums.
KeKe

Postby mouradlvr » February 22nd, 2010, 6:24 pm

thank you so much, that really helped alot, now i know what is actually going on, im new to the site i like it, its cool
mouradlvr

Postby Gunblade » February 23rd, 2010, 12:30 am

Yeah it's definitely worth 5 bucks.
Gunblade
Soldier

Postby mouradlvr » February 24th, 2010, 6:28 pm

its only 5 bucks well then i will most definitly look into that
hey wats ur fav. series :D :mrgreen:
mouradlvr

Postby KeKe » February 25th, 2010, 12:32 am

holy cow, someone whos not like OMG Five dollars.. I will be poor the rest of my life if I spend that for an anime website...

yea, totally worth the 5 bucks considering there are lots of series you cannot see on tv anymore and watching them on other websites is technically illegal. or its illegal for them to have them up one of the two. Not to mention, what other sites are going to Load Zoids and Yu-Gi-Oh! if they do not have them up?

And finally the biggest reason of all that its totally worth thr 5 bucks is... you guessed it, you can come talk to me in the chatroom..... errr... that is if I feel like responding lol

My favorites series, well I believe I still have to put Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X

Then again since there are a thousand different genres out there It is hard for me to say one is my favorite. Kanon version 2006 would be my fav. for its genre

One Piece is quicikly becomming my favorite over all. however, now that I have watched everything that is out and am waiting on weekly releases, I do not know. It was fun when I could watch entire story arcs and not have to wait. I might have to stop watching it for a year or two. This story arc doesnt end for at least another 40 weeks where they are going to try and save ace. though I suppose it technically is going to be another arc once whitebeard shows up and the battle begins but whatever, they are still trying ot save Ace.

Gundam Seed is probably my fav. Mecha anime. then again its kind of like a conglomerate of all genres and I like that.

I don't know I have seen so many anime in the last 5 years since I started andhaven;t seen many in the last 2 years since I burnt myself out on Dragonball and Dragonball z and Naruto and Bleach both left me so unhappy that I quit watching them. Also I am getting a bit older now, not really gowing up but it is hard for me to watch anime that is all highschool stuff. Luckally there areplenty out there that have nothing to do with highschool.

Alrighty, sorry for rambling I just woke up because I was too hot and will probably go back to sleep in a moment
KeKe

Postby arr-chan » August 28th, 2010, 7:08 am

um what exactly is a fansub anyway? im not entirely sure. and some of us freak out about the five dollars because we cant pay it (just saying).
arr-chan
Forums Enthusiast

Postby leeyn » November 26th, 2011, 12:40 am

It is in the miltimedia section which you will need to be a live member for. if you are a live member and the media is not working simply send Bassam a message, come in to the chat.........

Postby Bassam » November 28th, 2011, 7:17 pm

Actually all Standard Quality videos in fansusb section are now free as well!

But thanks for the help Leeyn! Glad to see other members taking more part in the forums!
Bassam
King

Next

Return to Fansubs