Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Snow White and the Huntsman

Whats good on TV? what was that last movie you went to watch? Talk anything television or movies

Moderator: Greg

Snow White and the Huntsman

Postby Tiffanykogalover » June 13th, 2012, 10:02 pm

I recently went to the movies and there i saw the new movie: Snow White and the Huntsman. An amazing adventure type movie based off the classic fairly tale. Kristen Stewart plays the princess, Snow White, who must regain her kingdom back from the evil witch. This is a must seen movie with tons of scenes that will have you jumping. My movie theater had the sound up soooo loud! I nearly went deaf from all the screaming that is in this movie. And worst part of all was that there were no trailers!! I do wanna know about the next movies coming out.Well, besides the part two of breaking dawn... off topic, sorry!! Anyway, this movie takes a new twist on the classic fairy tale and is very well worth the seeing. Between the fights, horror, and jumping scenes: this was a great movie. I hope you all enjoy this movie as much as i did. You even get to see the 7 dwarfs!!!.... but no more spoilers... see this movie! :great
Tiffanykogalover
Fresh Meat

Postby rei21 » July 23rd, 2012, 8:16 pm

I liked this movie. I saw tons of trailers before. The Snow White and the Huntsman very much reminded me of the traditional Grimm fairytale. It definitely was a lot darker and yes a very loud movie. I also liked how it balanced between feminism and tough chick. I won't give spoilers but I was kinda disappointed with the ending, but I know that's the only way it could have ended. I loved the evil queen. I think it was well played. Tons of depth to this movie. I was a little scared at first it was going to be a huge flop because of all the big names. The boys were very very cute and I liked Kristen could hold her own and evolved from the other roles she's had.
rei21

Postby berryfruitjam » April 7th, 2013, 2:51 am

I remember going to see that film. Half of the reason was because my friends dragged me to see it. The other reason was Chris Hemsworth. :inlove I actually really liked the film. The queen's brother seriously annoyed me though. I also ate good popcorn.(or did I get Doritos...hmm.)
berryfruitjam

Return to TV & Movies