Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Installing new Windows Vulcan Challenger II

Talk about whats the latest in technological innovation around the world.

Moderator: Greg

Installing new Windows Vulcan Challenger II

Postby Bassam » June 13th, 2015, 11:21 am

I have a Vulcan Challenger II and one day while trying to erase its recovery partition cause I did not need it, the tablet just would not longer boot. So I decided to share with everyone how I got it working again.

1. Get a windows 8.1 32bit boot tablet usb flash drive... (64 bit will not work on this tablet)
Note: Instructions on creating a bootable disc from an ISO fil can be found here:

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/15 ... ndows.html

2. Get a micro OTG adapter
3. Get a usb hub or docking station with multiple usb ports
4. Connect Flash drive, usb mouse and keyboard to docking station.
5. Turn on your tablet on and keep pressing del or esc until you get to bios menu.
6. Go to save & Exit and under boot override choose the usb drive.
7. After installing windows 8.1 began installing the drivers, try using the installers but if those don't work try the windows batch file under scripts. Also I recommend deleting anything under device manager that has an exclamation mark on it.

Drivers can be found at: http://vulcanelectronics.com/vulcan-cha ... -8-tablet/

Note: If at anytime their website stops providing them please let me know ans I will see to upload a copy.

8. If anything does not work go to device manager and install the drivers for it manually from with drivers folder. Each folder is named accordingly, graphic, audio ect..

Any questions please let me know. But you should now have full use of your 16GB.
Bassam
King

Return to Technology Corner