Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

A Random Anime Quiz! -Put randomly togather by kittycloud

Serious discussions get boring huh? Spice things up and play a game here!

Moderator: Greg

A Random Anime Quiz! -Put randomly togather by kittycloud

Postby kittycloud » February 8th, 2010, 5:56 pm

1! In Naruto, What clan was killed off, for betraying the Konohagakure Village?

2! In Bleach, Who are the two maine Girl characters, that team up with Ichigo?

3! In Shugo Chara, What is the names of the first 3 Chara’s Amu gets?

4! In Yu-gi-oh, What other Millennium Item did Marik Ishtar hold, other than the necklace?

5! In Pokemon, Name every Starter pokemon, from EVERY season, including Ash’s starter pokemon.
kittycloud

Postby Inuyashagogirl » February 12th, 2010, 1:53 pm

1. Eh.... the Uchiha I think?

2.Rukia and Orihime.

3. Ran, Miki, and Su.

4. Its the millennium something or other... is it the scepter?

5.AHHHHHHHHHHHNOTOOMANY! So, Pikachu, and thats all I have for you.

I feel like this should be in the game forum, but cool anyway.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Yes,i know

Postby edgeworth » June 4th, 2010, 10:01 am

Well,i was a pokemon fan so i think i can answer five,but not in order.All starter pokemon, GO
obviously pikachu
hmm bulbasaur,charmander,and squirtle
cyndaquil,totodile,and chikorita
treeko,torchic,and mudkip
turtwig,piplup,and chimchar
Phew!
:toohot
is that correct?
edgeworth
Forums Initiate

Charley Chan Presents HARD ANIME QUESTIONS FOR OTAKU's ONLY!

Postby Charleychan » June 17th, 2010, 5:25 pm

MING GANG FING FANG! H'erro, my name is Mr. Chan, Mr. Charley Chan! I have the distinct honor of presenting you, fellow anime r'overs, otherwise known as Otaku. MING FANG! Okay, be'row, you shall see f'ree (3) questions, answer dem correctry for the honor of your self and your fami'r'y!

1st Question: In the Anime called "Neon Genesis Evangalion", what was the name of the third "Angel" that attacked Tokyo 3?

2nd Question: In the Anime called "Macross, Super Dimensional Fortress", who was the leader of "Skull Squadron"?

3rd Question: Kenshin, from the anime, "Samurai X", has a title that if translated correctly, means "100 man Slayer". From what Japanese word is this translation derived from?

Good Ruck Answering These!
Charleychan

Postby Bassam » June 23rd, 2010, 4:14 pm

Sorry guys, I moved this because it didn't belong under Live!
Bassam
King

Postby Zigzagn » June 27th, 2010, 12:49 am

i dont know the answer to the first two, but the third one is batousai, or something like that, and samurai x is a horrible rip off of rurouni kenshin... imo anyways but yea.
Zigzagn
Fresh Meat

Postby BladeVixen » July 1st, 2010, 5:28 am

Zigzagn wrote:i dont know the answer to the first two, but the third one is batousai, or something like that, and samurai x is a horrible rip off of rurouni kenshin... imo anyways but yea.

...Rurouni Kenshin is based off of Samurai X. >_>;;;
BladeVixen

Postby Zigzagn » July 1st, 2010, 11:06 pm

actually, that is incorrect, rurouni kenshin is the japanese anime which was dubbed into english and then samurai x was created to make the anime more kid friendly.

im also fairly certain that there are probably scenes from rurouni kenshin that were cut to make samura x a lower viewer rating so they could have it on normal hours, instead of only being on during the late night hours.
Zigzagn
Fresh Meat

Postby KeKe » July 1st, 2010, 11:48 pm

You are all wrong.

Rurouni Kenshin is a manga which was adapted into an anime. Samurai X Trust and Betrayal (which by the way is not kid friendly with a spear stabbed into the back of a womens head in the first 5 seconds, along with the killing of at least 7 or 8 people in the first minutes,) is a flash back story in the manga somewhere around the time when Kenshin meets up with his master. This is the story of how he became a swordsman, how he got his cross shaped scar, and why he has the sakabato(sp?), among other things. It is VERY emotional (imo) and is widely viewed as the best anime ever created. The music really sets the mood.
The third part to Samurai X (Retribution? I don't feel like looking the name up) is not in the manga.
These parts of the story were made into an OVA or OAV whatever you wanna call it.

Samurai X is much darker than Rurouni Kenshin (but it is about the time when he was known as Hitokiri Battousai so its a given), the first time I watched it I was speechless for the first few minutes beause I was not expecting it.

There is also a movie called Samurai X which has nothing to do with the OAV or the Manga. It takes place sometime after the story from the Manga ends I believe. (Don't quote me on this bit, I haven't read all of the manga)

If you wish to say I am incorrect on any of this then you are very mis-informed or just dumb. kthxbye
KeKe

Return to Miscellaneous Games