Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Technical Difficulties

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

Technical Difficulties

Postby RikaChan » September 14th, 2016, 1:20 am

Wow...long time no see, Anime Cravers. I'm having technical difficulties here, I'd message Bass about it privately, but the only thing the site will allow me to do is post here. Everything else I click, like anime episodes, view my profile, view somebody else's profile, view inbox, upload photos, etc. literally EVERYTHING I click on takes me straight to the "modify profile" page with a big banner across it telling me to verify my email. I must've clicked on that dang banner a hundred times and searched my inbox and spam/junk box thoroughly, I am getting NOTHING. Granted, it's 4am Eastern Time here, but I would still expect to receive an automatic verification email. It's not just this account either, I managed to work my way into an older account of mine and it is having all of the same errors. What the heck is going on? Bass, Steph, somebody, anybody...HELP MEEEEE!!! /headdesk
:freak :freak :freak
RikaChan
Level 1 Apprentice

Re: Technical Difficulties

Postby Bassam » September 16th, 2016, 7:23 pm

Wow!! First welcome back, you've been missed!

Second, thank you SOOO MUCH for reporting this! This has been a problem since Sep 8th, but no one has said anything through email or chat :freak

Its fixed now though, I awarded you 1000 points for reporting this to us :please
Bassam
King

Postby RikaChan » September 19th, 2016, 2:09 pm

Thank you for fixing that, but now I'm trying to update my "about me" profile info, and it doesn't save, reverts back to blank like I never even typed anything at all.
RikaChan
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Bassam » September 29th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Finally got around to testing this and it is working. What browser are you using?
Bassam
King

Next

Return to Help