Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Dubbed or Subbed?..

Do you have a character that you feel vs. any other character in the series would win? Or as far as coupling in a series are your views on it different then others? Debate all that here, but please remember keep it nice!

Moderator: Greg

DUBBED OR SUBBED

DUBBED!!!!
29%
SUBBED!!!(I HATE THOSE ANNOYING VOICES!!)
57%
NEITHER!!! I READ MANGA!!!
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Mubashir » December 4th, 2011, 8:12 am

Yeah only japanese people can talk and understand japanese and those who have learnt japanese.Not others.lol
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Postby someonelovesanime » December 6th, 2011, 11:23 am

haha [nods]
someonelovesanime

i don't care either way really

Postby keiichimorisato98 » January 20th, 2012, 10:43 pm

for me it has to do with character personality like i prefer the american versions of FMA FMP! tenchi XXXholic cowboy bebop trigun and a few others who i prefer subbed are hajime no ippo chibi vampire (aka karin) and a few other. like i said the argument is moot both have good point and bad like there are bad japanese voice actor and there are bad fan subbers or even bad professional subbers i understand that there are bad english actors as well as i hated the american of chibi vampire and the american hajime no ippo well one character his japanese counter part sounded tougher and more american than his american voice actor. in tenchi i loved ryohko and washu both had great voice actors for them though there is one character who sounded bad both in english and japanese and that character is ayaka. another i loved was yuko from XXXholic her american voice actress made her sound like a queen very sophisticated her japanese voice actress sounded too young to me too high pitched though that happens with japanese voice actors.
keiichimorisato98

there something that i hate

Postby keiichimorisato98 » January 20th, 2012, 11:18 pm

there is something that i hate a lot when it comes to this debate. when fans FORCE gaming companies to release a game in america as japanese only like yakuza. the first game had english voice acting by some the absolute best in the industry especially the VA for kazuma kiryu i loved it and it allowed me to focus on the action that was going for there was a lot of it. though i do admit the little girl did sound too forced and obviously the VA wasn't "LITTLE" anymore. other than that it was great. in my opinion i wish people like that would shut up and let there be a compromise for both parties by including the original japanese track as well as the english voice track so we both get what we want. which yakuza had the devs should've just said "you have the option to switch it if you don't like it, so leave me alone and let other people enjoy playing the game the way they want to play the game" oh i know this joke must be getting old like really old but "you just lost the game" sorry i don't have any human interaction at all and my girlfriend is my laptop.
keiichimorisato98

Postby Mubashir » January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am

No way you cant have any human interaction and lol.
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Previous

Return to Anime Debate