Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

lee vs. tsunade

Do you have a character that you feel vs. any other character in the series would win? Or as far as coupling in a series are your views on it different then others? Debate all that here, but please remember keep it nice!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Mejdi » January 12th, 2008, 9:22 am

Where is your proof?
I want proof that he is the most powerful warrior.

Maybe I will find proof.. that you like the taste of shit.
I'm a busy man however.
Mejdi

Postby UraRenge » January 12th, 2008, 11:29 am

mejdi: "even if lee were the most powerful shinobi " that is exactly what i wrote. note the "if".

keke:"given what we know about both characters currently, lee would lose after putting up a good fight. " that is exactly what i wrote in a previous post on page four.

to both: READ MY F**KING POSTS !!!!!!!

to mejdi:YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT WHEN YOU TRY TO CONTRADICT A STATEMENT I NEVER MADE!!!!
to keke:YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE ME ADMIT SOMETHING THAT I'VE ALREADY ADMITTED!!!
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby IamGingerQueen » January 12th, 2008, 11:52 am

At this point in the story(I am completely caught up in manga and everything) Tsunade would win. That's not to say maybe in the future when Lee is at his peak that he could win, but at the moment right now, Tsunade would win. Both Guy and Kakashi can beat Lee and they weren't picked for Hokage because Tsunade fit it better. I agree with you that the Hokage may not always be the most powerful because they also need judgement skills and such, but Tsunade is still powerful. Kabuto is right up her alley too and I believe he could beat Lee at this point in the story. This debate is turning more into a conflict of people not a debate anymore, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents ^_^
IamGingerQueen
Fresh Meat

Postby KeKe » January 12th, 2008, 12:03 pm

sorry I dont read all of your posts.. i just scim them. and i may make myself look like an idiot every once in awhile but with nearly every post of yours.. you make yourself look like one. so i still would rather be like me.

as for tsunade... i expect her to be killed fairly soon. just given the way things with naruto go.

I also wouldnt put it past them killing off sasuke in this fight with itachi as soon as naruto shows up (i dont remember if thats whats going on exactly i forget where naruto is in the story realative to this fight,) but its about time for another big turning point in the story.
KeKe

Postby Mejdi » January 12th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Nice caps lol, real mature.

End of the line man -

Tsunade will beat Lee if they battle. This debate is over.

I think you're just angry because every single post you made on here were simply pointless and worthless and do not change that FACT. The fact that Tsunade will beat Lee.

Read my post...

Read it again......

Did it get through your thick skull yet?

No...?

Read it again..
Mejdi

Postby Ririyoku » January 12th, 2008, 7:44 pm

Sigh, Medji, stop beng an !$!, the debates over
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » January 12th, 2008, 7:53 pm

lmfao ... the debate is not over... there are still those who believe lee is the best.. but hes not we must crush their hopes... (sorry im running on like 4 hours sleep and been up for about 20 im a little out of it)
KeKe

Postby Mejdi » January 13th, 2008, 10:53 pm

Speak for yourself, Ririyoku. At least spell my name right.. it's right in front of you; Christ!

Besides if you actually read my post, I already said that it was over.
Mejdi

Postby UraRenge » January 14th, 2008, 1:24 pm

mejdi, i would put my life savings on you being a member,or ex-member,of xbox live.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby chevo16 » August 8th, 2009, 10:06 pm

i think tsunade would win she is sooo strong lee is too but he cannot win tsunades power sorry dude but tsunade!
chevo16
Forums Enthusiast

Previous

Return to Anime Debate