Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

lee vs. tsunade

Do you have a character that you feel vs. any other character in the series would win? Or as far as coupling in a series are your views on it different then others? Debate all that here, but please remember keep it nice!

Moderator: Greg

Postby nsk1982 » December 21st, 2007, 6:54 pm

Is this even debatable?! You're asking to judge the winner of the fight when we've seen Tsunade fight only once and it was against Orochimaru where we don't learn much about her. Besides, I don't think they would make someone a Hokage, supposedly the strongest ninja in the village, if one of the Genin/Chunin could beat that person. Tsunade's abilities are still vague from a fighting point of view so making a decision based on that is premature. Unless we see her complete abilities like with Lee and it is defined as all she has, there is no way we can judge the winner if Lee and Tsunade were to have a serious fight to death.
nsk1982
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IamGingerQueen » December 23rd, 2007, 3:05 pm

That's right, we really haven't seen all her abilities, if you read the manga you'll see Jiraiiya has alot of hidden abilites, they wouldn't make someone Hokage just cause, they have to be strong and smart.
IamGingerQueen
Fresh Meat

Postby UraRenge » December 23rd, 2007, 7:40 pm

if you read the manga or watch the anime, you also realize that they asked jiraiya to be hokage before they asked tsunade, so that shows that the hokage isn't necessarily the most powerfu person in the village, it's the most powerful person they can find that will accept the job.
thank you saiyuri.
to nsk1982: do you remember in episode 49 part b where kakashi says that a person who opened all eight gates would gain power greater than that of a hokage's? it hasn't showed it yet, but what do you think lee was doing for 2 and a half years? he of all people would be training. it took him 2 years to learn how to open the first 5 gates, don't you think he might be able to get at least two more gates in two and a half years. not to mention, he's probably a lot faster with his weights of now, because a basic principle of weights is that if you don't increase them, then they won't help you.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Ririyoku » December 23rd, 2007, 10:02 pm

Buuuutttttttt, during the Chunin exams agenst Gaara, wasnt Lee standing still for a minute while he was opening up to the fifth gate?, thats all the time that Tsunade would need to hit Lee with a sensory attack
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Mejdi » December 24th, 2007, 12:22 am

Tasunade.. no questions asked. She knows all about Lee and all of his moves basically.. She can frickin' heal with that dot on her forehead.. no questions asked..
Mejdi

Postby UraRenge » December 24th, 2007, 9:34 am

Ririyoku: lee would lose if that happened. but in all seriousness, how many animes have you seen where one guy hitgs another guy while he's powering up. it's a total cheap shot, and i think even tsunade has some sense of honor.
Mejdi: your argument is so complex that i can hardly begin to comprehend it...lol. come back when you have about a paragraph at the very least.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Mejdi » December 24th, 2007, 12:23 pm

This does not need a paragraph. These two people are on totally different levels of skill. Stop trying to flame people like you are the only one who's watched Naruto. You don't know everything just because you got a Lee sig.
Mejdi

Postby UraRenge » December 24th, 2007, 1:33 pm

i wasn't flaming you, i was merely stating that you need to have a better argument than: she can heal.
oh and about her knowing all of lee's moves: it doesn't matter.
in episode 50 part a , while lee is holding gaara in the air, about to do the primary lotus, it cuts to a shot of gai, and him thinking: " the primary lotus, a taijutsu combo of such blinding speed that nobody could protect themselves against it, not even neji. gaara's sand shield is useless."
i think we can both agree that gaara and neji both have better defenses than tsunade, and if lee can break through their "ultimate defenses" what would he do with tsunade?!?!
another thing: for tsunade to heal herself she'd have to be concious. lee would beat her up so bad that her body would reach her threshold of pain, and she would pass out.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby Mejdi » December 24th, 2007, 11:23 pm

Gaara beat Lee... so it doesn't even matter.
Mejdi

Postby IamGingerQueen » December 27th, 2007, 4:52 pm

I agree if Lee opened up all 7 gates, it would be a huge problem for Tsunade, without being able to open them all up however, Tsunade would ultimately win. Without that gates, Lee would put up a good fight, but he couldn't win. I agree with the fact the the Hokage isn't always the strongest person and that it is the strongest they can find. Lee will probably be able to beat Tsunade eventually after he reaches his full potential, but not right now at his current level.
IamGingerQueen
Fresh Meat

Postby Kilikblackrose » January 3rd, 2008, 1:09 pm

pervysagerules wrote:u guys r all missing a really big point the reason lee would lose is not because he is less skilled or less experince its because tsunade has giaaaaaant boobs

kurpi is a demon spawned from the deepest regions oh hell

All I have to say is "YES!" LOL
Kilikblackrose
Level 3 Apprentice

Postby Kilikblackrose » January 3rd, 2008, 1:17 pm

And your missing the point if Rock Lee happens to unlock all of 7 it be a possibility he will shorten his life span...and my estimate in that of being a 30% chance of him suviving after he is using it. But Indeed Rock Lee is one of the fastest, and hard working tai jutsu users in the Naruto Saga. But Against Tsunade? I Highly dought Rock Lee would even make it against the 5th Hokage, Tsunade also has ability to heal her wounds but can take alot of her life span but strength against speed just will depend. Rock Lee's seven chambers with Sake that be invensible indeed. :nod: But I will go for the 5th Hokage in this one.
Kilikblackrose
Level 3 Apprentice

Postby UraRenge » January 3rd, 2008, 5:34 pm

ok. for all future debates about "lee vs._____" (which i'm sure i'll come up with.) i would like everyone to know that when i speak of the fight, i mean both characters going all out. for lee, this means opening as many of the gates as he can at this point, and using the primary lotus against his opponent. so let's assume that lee does have the ability to open all 8 gates,(which has neither been confirmed nor denied in shippuden) kakashi said in episode 49 part 2 that by opening all eight gates a person becomes stronger than even a hokage (notice how he didn't say" might become stronger than a hokage" he said the other as a definite statement.) :o WAIT!!!! who's a hokage????? tsunade!!!!
i think that even some of you who are against lee will admit his victory if he released all eight gates.

to mejdi: you're right. lee didn't beat gaara. why? because gaara was a cheapass b!tch, and turned his gourd into sand to protect himself. if he hadn't done that,lee would've won, plain and simple.
to kilikblackrose: i was barely able to discern what you were saying from your last post, but i think i got the basic gist: strength against speed is a toss-up. that is true, however, by opening only five gates lee would beat tsunade in speed easily and probably match her strength. if you remember in episode 49 part 2 where kakashi is explaining the gates he says that by going into the primary lotus (3rd gate and beyond) a person's strength is increased 10 fold. i think that we can both agree that lee is already the physically strongest of the original konoha nine, now multiply his strength by ten. that's what you've got when he opens up even five gates. if he opened eight, tsunade would be little more than a mass of quivering flesh on the ground.
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Postby KeKe » January 3rd, 2008, 5:36 pm

"to mejdi: you're right. lee didn't beat gaara. why? because gaara was a cheapass b!tch, and turned his gourd into sand to protect himself. if he hadn't done that,lee would've won, plain and simple. "

cheap???? thats his technique. nothing cheap about tit. maybe lee is cheap for opening gates?
KeKe

Postby Mejdi » January 3rd, 2008, 6:20 pm

All Tsunade has to do is survive till the gates $!$! down Lee. Lee's whatever lotus is a double edged sword like they said. That's one of his best moves and it hurts him as well. Lets say Tsuande lets him use it. Lee would get screwed over and Tsunade will recover because she is just... a medical ninja ownage bitch. It's not like Tsunade is on the defensive throughout the battle. Now if you said Naruto vs Tsunade you probably would've had something there. I mean who knows what Naruto can do.
Mejdi

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Debate