Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Blur

Have ideas on how to support AC? Or want to learn how you can help AC?

Moderator: Greg

Postby Gundam » September 13th, 2007, 4:54 pm

Curt wrote:
KageAkurei wrote:Religion related??? Don't see how that effects things... but I have no problem with the censoring was just throwing out ideas.

It is against Bassams religion to aid others in viewing nudity. Whether or not they consent to it has no relevance.
its against my religion as well. I'm pretty glad there is blurring on this site. I don't have to worry about minimizing the screen when bare breasts are shown.
Gundam
Foot Soldier

Postby animegoth666 » September 25th, 2007, 9:04 am

Wow I never knew I would see this kinda reply to a simple question :shock:
If it's to hard for Bassam to make the bluring just over the parts that need to be blured, fair play thats all I really needed to know lmao
Silly people getting all stressed xD
animegoth666
Level 3 Apprentice

Postby Bassam » September 27th, 2007, 6:51 am

Actually religion has nothing to do with this, I'm not a religious person at all. If I was I would never have created Anime Crave many parts of it probably go against certain rules.

As explained before in many threads blurring is the only way to ensure no children come across if because we all know a lot of younger audience use the website. Hardly anything is ever missed in the nude scenes, there probably only 2-3 animes that have quite a bit but then again it never lasts long at all so your always able to know whats going on and its not like the blurring it self makes it impossible to see, it just makes it blurry.
Bassam
King

Postby Curt » September 27th, 2007, 9:34 am

Actually religion has nothing to do with this, I'm not a religious person at all. If I was I would never have created Anime Crave many parts of it probably go against certain rules

hm, really? I was fairly certain that was the reason, a few people informed me of it. Ohwell, I guess It's better to not assume something without having actually heard it from you, yourself. In any case, I can hardly agree to AC blurring policy if that is the only reason you enforce it; not that it will make a difference or anything, lol. D:
Curt
Knight

Anime

Postby datamon » October 18th, 2007, 9:57 pm

The black bars sounds perfect. :D
datamon

Postby UraRenge » October 25th, 2007, 6:16 pm

curse little kids for using this site... then there would be no blurs and i would be happy. but i see your logic, can't ave little kids goin'
" whoa! look at those!" or should we... :twisted:
UraRenge
Foot Soldier

Previous

Return to Help Improve AC!