Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

English or Japanese NOT English and Japanese

Have ideas on how to support AC? Or want to learn how you can help AC?

Moderator: Greg

English or Japanese NOT English and Japanese

Postby DarkNemesis » July 17th, 2007, 9:44 pm

It seems (as it has been predicted) that posting the english and japanese versions of an episode would at the least take twice as long. Can we get one version and then the other? As opposed to waiting for both to come out at the same time? Bleach and Basilisk are prime candidates for such a thing.
DarkNemesis
Forums Initiate

Postby Tammy151507 » July 17th, 2007, 10:12 pm

Bah!!!!!!!!!! it is stuff like this that really gets to me...people complain to Bassam to also have Japanese Sub on here...but when he actually takes the time to upload Japanese Sub as well, people complain...listen you have to understand Bassam is working hard and it is just him uploading all the anime you watch...yea it might take a little longer uploading both dubbed and subbed...but waiting isn't that hard to do...and I think that it is just easier for Bassam to uploaded both the subbed and dubbed versions at once instead of just subbed then dubbed or vice versa(sp)
Tammy151507
Knight

Postby Curt » July 17th, 2007, 11:11 pm

I have no idea what your talking about, It's not taking twice as long. Bassam is uploading 4episodes daily of both subbed and dubbed as compared to just uploading 4dubbed episodes each day. Also, you have to understand; Bassam uploads the anime only after dvd release, not before. So regardless whether or not he was to upload subbed or dubbed first, they would both still be available to him at the same time.

Thread locked for being insignificant.
Curt
Knight

Return to Help Improve AC!