Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Help me out here ~.~ xD

Have ideas on how to support AC? Or want to learn how you can help AC?

Moderator: Greg

Help me out here ~.~ xD

Postby MagicalKeitaro » June 11th, 2007, 11:08 am

Hihi, i just wanted to voice out that the window media player is too confusing for the animes and etc...it's just too complicated to be used...why not just switch sponsers and get a video player like youtube or something easy to use?...the slider for this ain't working too...-.-"...hope that things will improve soon...about the high and low quality..i think that's just a bit extra?...if a choice is given like that, who would go for the low quality ones?... :roll: opening tabs to have them load up is hard enough to make me faint too lol...please help me out here xD... :roll:
MagicalKeitaro

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » June 11th, 2007, 12:44 pm

If you find windows media player too hard to use then you are dumber then rocks and will fail at everything you try for in life.

That said these are streaming videos so the lower quality is for users without high speed internet because it loads faster. Opening tabs to have them load? You click a link..if thats too hard for you then you shouldn't be on the internet or breathing. Youtube isn't a video player it is just a site that hosts videos...videos with piss poor quality and a pain in the !$!. As for the slider it does work just you have to have the entire anime loaded which yes is stupid. AC's system is really simple and easy to use. The fact that you can have so much trouble with it makes me wonder how you even payed for Live! And if your post was sarcasm then GTFO my internets!
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby Crim » June 11th, 2007, 2:13 pm

xD BEST HELP EVER!!!!! oooh yea CBB with that attitude you should deffo be a Mod :roll: .....i have to say i do agree though
Crim
Master Guardian

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » June 12th, 2007, 3:19 pm

Exactly o.0 At least I kept it kinda nice and it was a bad day for me =D But honostly, flames like that and stupidty aren't an excuse...just cause they were babied as kids by their parents doesn't mean you should baby them to....
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Postby WhiteBat » June 14th, 2007, 12:48 am

dude, hes 14. I hope you didn't make him cry :hmm
WhiteBat
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Camander_Bun_Bun » June 14th, 2007, 2:24 pm

Well...they gotta grow up some time >.<
Camander_Bun_Bun
Master Apprentice

Return to Help Improve AC!