Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Make listening to Music more convenient

Have ideas on how to support AC? Or want to learn how you can help AC?

Moderator: Greg

Make listening to Music more convenient

Postby Sylent9Sky » September 1st, 2014, 3:58 pm

*the bottom half gets to my suggestions*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just recently created this new account, but I've known about Anime Crave for well over a year now and I'm surprised that every time I go to the 'Anime Music/MP3s' section to listen to some music, it's always a pain not having the option to instantly play the track that I want to hear. :( Instead I have to keep skipping through a bunch of tracks to get to the one I want to hear.
Not only that, but some tracks don't even play at all :O the player just skips them (an example is 'Please Teacher' tracks 5,6 and 7) which btw are some of the best ones from that show and I can't even hear them anymore :(
Lol I'm not trying to look or sound so sad about all this, but it does kinda bum me out knowing that they haven't made the 'Anime Music/MP3s' section more convenient yet. Which for me personally is about a good 40% of the reason I come to Anime Crave.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How could you make listening to music more convenient?

1. Being able to instantly play any track I want by just clicking a play button next to it.

2. Being able to create a temporary playlist in the 'Anime Music/MP3s' section that can then be saved to my profile.

3. Being able to view and listen to the playlist I have saved in my profile through the 'Anime Music/MP3s' section

4. Being able to rearrange the music in my playlist, so that I get to easily choose which song plays first, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. thank u guys for making this awesome website :) and while I would like to see some of my suggestions implemented, I still love y'all's website and i'll be here regardless :)
Sylent9Sky

Re: Make listening to Music more convenient

Postby Sylent9Sky » September 1st, 2014, 4:09 pm

(I forgot to include 'modify' in my 3rd suggestion) :P

*3. Being able to view, listen and modify the playlist I have saved in my profile through the 'Anime Music/MP3s' section.
Sylent9Sky

Re: Make listening to Music more convenient

Postby Bassam » September 3rd, 2014, 7:06 pm

Definitely something we want to do... All of it and I know we will get to it I just can't get an ETA. We finally did find someone who can work on the MP3 section, not sure if you have noticed.. But there has been no new additions for a long long time now!

I'm really happy to see that you use it. By the way just to make sure, you are aware you can add track to your favorites list and listen to them on your profile?

Also you can use the player to skip to the track you want to listen to.

As far as some tracks not working, can you please let me know which ones so I can investigate?
Bassam
King

Return to Help Improve AC!