Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Anime series down!

Any downtime or server problems will posted here. We will also post any special announcements here.

Moderator: Greg

the slayers

Postby costello3 » May 18th, 2007, 10:29 pm

umm can someone please hurry up with reloading the slayers ep. 45
costello3

Postby Dchan3 » May 20th, 2007, 6:35 pm

costello3 Posted: umm can someone please hurry up with reloading the slayers ep. 45

Hey,

I know you're waiting for Slayers to be finsihed and are asking for them to hurry, but you have to be paitent. They are going as fast as they can with all the other work they have to do as well. If they don't keep up with the updating of all of the other anime, then there might be anarchy

(Ahem! the natives, meaning us and all of the other people who log onto this sight might get a bit upset.)

I appreciate what they are doing for us and wish them the best in accomplishing their goals for the week. I know how hard it is and how much you need to be involved when you're coding a website. There's a lot of work involved. So, It all points to one thing.....

Chill.

I am and have been for quite some time. 8)
Dchan3
Forums Initiate

uhhh thats kinda a harsh way of putting it

Postby costello3 » May 21st, 2007, 2:26 pm

but anyway im sorry so i guess itll take a wedek huh oh well i guess ill beat final fantasy 7 for the umpteenth time
costello3

Postby anothergamefreak » May 21st, 2007, 6:18 pm

not sure if anyone knows this but the slayer ovas and movie are also down did not see it mentioned on first page so thought i mention it.
anothergamefreak

Postby memnos » May 22nd, 2007, 2:33 am

Moon phase episode 17 and 18 are not working either. :lol:
memnos

Postby hurricanesea_MAC » May 23rd, 2007, 6:16 am

Does anyone know when S-Cry-Ed is going to back up?
hurricanesea_MAC

Re: Episode's down

Postby Shiiluv » May 23rd, 2007, 10:23 am

Hello,
I wanted to let you know the two new episode's for Boys Over Flowers is down also. :wink:

Shiiluv
Shiiluv

Postby Meelin » May 28th, 2007, 6:02 pm

Dann wrote:
Curt wrote:
acdbrn wrote:sorry if wrong place but dann is your avatar a vampire ninja?

It's a chibi version of Itachi from Naruto.

that be correct :lol:

lol no its not Its Just Saskue in his curse form
Meelin
Fresh Meat

Postby gdup05c » May 28th, 2007, 6:16 pm

Yo dudes... Is it just me or is this site going really really slow right now... I've been a live member before and everything was great, we have a wireless network in my house so naturally episodes streamed right away with minimal buffering but since I renewed my live account last night it's taking close to an hour to watch a 23 minute episode of Gundam Seed... What's going on?? All other websites and streaming media are working just fine.

- Lewis
gdup05c

Postby Curt » May 28th, 2007, 6:47 pm

Nothing has been slow for me lately~ Media will take a minute or two longer because of the increased file size of each episode, but that is all. If your referring to just now, than its possible we are having increased traffic tonight or their's a technical problem with our server, though that's bound to happen with all sites on occasion. :roll:
Curt
Knight

Postby gdup05c » May 29th, 2007, 1:09 pm

I guess, but it's been the same since saturday night... Hopefully it gets faster soon man...
gdup05c

Postby scotty93087 » May 31st, 2007, 11:01 pm

u ppl do know that they are working as fast as they can with fixing the downded media and also uploading new media. i mean just calm down ok working with computers is alittle more complicated then using a computer also when ur working with networks and the internet and a sever can be a nitemare if something goes wrong so just calm down and be patient. O and im not trying to insult anyone . :D :D
scotty93087

Postby firelordeg » June 1st, 2007, 6:51 am

gdup05c wrote:Yo dudes... Is it just me or is this site going really really slow right now... I've been a live member before and everything was great, we have a wireless network in my house so naturally episodes streamed right away with minimal buffering but since I renewed my live account last night it's taking close to an hour to watch a 23 minute episode of Gundam Seed... What's going on?? All other websites and streaming media are working just fine.

- Lewis

have you tried to see if the problem is on your side because I'm having no problems try deleting your cookies
firelordeg
Fresh Meat

Postby anothergamefreak » June 1st, 2007, 6:32 pm

scotty93087 wrote:u ppl do know that they are working as fast as they can with fixing the downded media and also uploading new media. i mean just calm down ok working with computers is alittle more complicated then using a computer also when ur working with networks and the internet and a sever can be a nitemare if something goes wrong so just calm down and be patient. O and im not trying to insult anyone . :D :D

Yes i relize it and am thankful beyond belief that they have gotten so mnay back up. I just did not see the ovas or movies mentioned on the list so thought i mention it. once again keep up the great work guys.
anothergamefreak

Postby will08 » June 18th, 2007, 6:10 am

Ok many of you who get worked up about AC live members problems should think about where there posting. This is a thread about MEDIA THATS DOWN so i dont see why you all get so worked up about if thats what's expected in a thread like this.

Anyways i know you guys are busy but i just wanted to let you know that samurai champloo is down
will08
Forums Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements